Home
NIB Howa 1500 Stainless 270 Win from about 10 years ago. Box is a little tattered. This one has the older style, non Hogue synthetic stock. Has not been fired. Bought this with intention of dropping it into a McMillan stock, installing a Timney etc, but have found other projects that interest me more. Hard to beat the quality of these Howas.

$485 shipped (add another $25 if ffl to ffl required)

I don't have pics of the rifle, but it is brand new and looks like pretty much any older Howa synthetic, stainless rifle.
$470 shipped
Does it have the 22" barrel...or 24" hopefully?
22" barrel.
btt
Got the old box out of the garage this weekend and it is in better shape than I remember. Pretty much looks new except for some dust. Rifle must be a little older than I though too. It is an Interarms Howa 1500, so made sometime from 1988-2000. Don't find too many new in the box rifles from 17-29 years ago. This one has a very nice factory trigger and old style two position safety, metal follower, It was put together very well.
btt
$460 shipped
Solid rifle from a great guy!
Thanks Matt
$450 shipped and I have pics I can email or text.
btt
I really wish that I was in the market for another rifle, I truly love my Howa in 22-250. Plus, literally 2 days ago my old man gave me a brand new Remington M770 in 270 that he won in a raffle. I wish you luck, it's a good rifle.
Thanks
$440 shipped
.Any trades?? Hope I can sell sumthin soon 'cause this looks interesting...
Ron
Not interested in trades at the moment except maybe Ruger M77 skeleton stocked rifles or Savage 99 leverguns. Maybe Marlin leverguns
$430 shippped
That's a good deal and a great guy to work with. Hunting season is right around the corner and you want to get in some shooting time before it get's here.
$395 shipped and will include a Hogue non rubberized black stock as well. I have fired the rifle and it likes the Hornady American Whitetail 140 grain ammo.
Sold locally
© 24hourcampfire