Home
I have a Sako A7 Tecomate Edition in 270 wsm for sale. As I'm sure most of you know this was a limited run rifle by Sako. Gun comes with 30mm lightweight Talley's already installed. The gun is in really good condition with the exception of 2 paint chips under the hand grip of the gun. I have posted pictures with a pencil eraser next to them for a size comparison. I am not the original owner and i do not have the original box. I just recently purchased this rifle but have several different projects going on so i decided to pursue another one first so this one goes back up for sale. I was told from the original owner the gun shoots 140gr Accubonds 1/2". These guns are known for their excellent accuracy. Price is $1,200 shipped in a soft case from an individual to you FFL dealer. First "I'll take it" trumps all else. I am posting several pics but feel free to message me if you have any questions or want any specific pics i haven't posted.

Would also consider trades for a nice scope. Leica ERI 3-12x50 4A, Zeiss Conquest DL 3-12X50 #60, Meopta Meostar R1 3-12X56 with 4A illuminated second focal plane only.[b][/b]

Attached picture IMG_0171.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0175.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0176.JPG
Won't let me post most pics says files are too large. Leave email address if you would like pics. Thanks

Randall
To the top
Nice rifle. One of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Hamrick
Nice rifle. One of my favorites.
Thanks. Def good looking rifle and I've never heard of one not being a tack driver!
$1150 Shipped
I have the same rifle and it is a tack driver! Free bump!
Originally Posted by Sako76
I have the same rifle and it is a tack driver! Free bump!

Thanks Bob! Appreciate it.
$1125 Shipped
Btt
A good bud has one that drives nails and always kills big ones every time he carries it! Great rifles.
Thanks Nick. These are definitely good rifles.
Price drop again. Motivated seller. Need to move this one to fund another one. $1100 Shipped!
Last price drop before it hits GB. $1050 Shipped!

Someone needs to scoop up on this awesome rifle!
bump
Bump
Bump
Nice rifle, but I have a SAKO Finlight in same caliber
Originally Posted by Sakolover
Nice rifle, but I have a SAKO Finlight in same caliber

I have 4 270wsm's. I absolutely love the caliber! Ballistically identical to or better than 7mm Rem Mag unless you want to shoot the larger for caliber bullets like a 175gr.
Rifle is SPF
Buyer backed out. Rifle is back up for sale!
Still available!
bump
© 24hourcampfire