Home
Posted By: OregonJohn Swarovski el range 10x42 - 05/16/17
I am wanting to sell my Swarovski el range 10x42 binoculars. Excellent condition. Factory box and paperwork. 2014 production. Asking $2400.00 shipped and insured. For trades i am wanting a pair of Swarovski el 10x42, 12x50, with swarovision. Leupold 4.5x14 in matte, I could use a couple of those. Or another Schmidt and Bender PMII. Might be interested in a Nightforce 5.5x22. Cash on either side to even out trade value.

Thanks,

John
Posted By: specialK Re: Swarovski el range 10x42 - 05/16/17
pm sent
Up
I have been asked a few times about why i am selling them. They are excellent and work perfectly. I have been 100% satisfied with them. I just got the new Sig 2400 with the applied ballistic calculator built in. I don't need the range finding capabilities in my binoculars. If I can end up with the same quality binoculars and a little money in my pocket. Then all the better.
Up
Leupold 6.5x20 would work also. Or anything with the TMOA reticle.

Oregon-, I'm asking for a friend -- is that your bottom dollar? How old, etc?

Edit: sorry, I see 2014.
PM sent to George
Bump

Buddy just called me about it yesterday; missed his call but will talk with him today and get back to you if not too late.

George
I'm going to drop these down to $2250.00. Buyer pays shipping and insurance by USPS from 97479. I won't sell them for less. No longer interested in trade.

John
Up
Bump
Sold
© 24hourcampfire