Home
Posted By: goldroger WTS Soviet Military Makarov - 05/22/17
This beautiful pistol is marked with Russian markings "1976", and comes with two magazines and box it was imported in. Price is $600 shipped. Feel free to Pm me with any questions...will provide pics available upon request. Thanks.
SCAM ALERT:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12047780#Post12047780
Thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: cotis Re: WTS Soviet Military Makarov - 05/23/17
Beside being a [bleep] scammer, who would pay $600 for a Makarov (even a Russian)? My Bulgarian was a whopping $185 and maybe worth $250 now. Thanks Warpig602 for the alerts.
Originally Posted by goldroger
This beautiful pistol is marked with Russian markings "1976", and comes with two magazines and box it was imported in. Price is $600 shipped. Feel free to Pm me with any questions...will provide pics available upon request. Thanks.

I'll take it. Send to my FFL holder. When he receives it I'll forward payment. PM me for details.
Posted By: ned Re: WTS Soviet Military Makarov - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by cotis
Beside being a [bleep] scammer, who would pay $600 for a Makarov (even a Russian)? My Bulgarian was a whopping $185 and maybe worth $250 now. Thanks Warpig602 for the alerts.

depending on condition i'll take it for $250
Posted By: cotis Re: WTS Soviet Military Makarov - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by ned
Originally Posted by cotis

depending on condition i'll take it for $250

Sorry for any confusion, but this was not an offer to sell a gun. Simply trying to make a point
© 24hourcampfire