Home
Posted By: FAIR_CHASE FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/12/17
Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag, Burris FFII, 5 mags, Uncle Mike's nylon holster (not pictured) and box (not pictured). Pistol functional flawlessly with many flavors of ammo. This is one to put a smile on your face after pulling the triigger 30 times/per mag. All five magazines function perfectly. Located in Missoula. Will ship FFL to FFL (AK additional shipping). $595 to your FFL.

[Linked Image]0H6A4244.jpg by MartyinMontana, on Flickr
[Linked Image]0H6A4245.jpg by MartyinMontana, on Flickr
[Linked Image]0H6A4246.jpg by MartyinMontana, on Flickr
[Linked Image]0H6A4247.jpg by MartyinMontana, on Flickr
Posted By: Rolltide Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/12/17
This won't last long...
TTT
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/13/17
I have one of these, but with the factory sights only.

What kind of accuracy did you experience with the Burris?

thanks,
Jeff
I honestly cannot recall actually accuracy on paper. I think I installed the FFII wo/ever trying the fiber optics.

Below is a response I provided in a PM a couple days ago to an interested party.

This PMR is a blast to shoot and I have had not a single issue. Accuracy is more than adequate. The factory did a barrel recall (wrong twist I believe) and I was sent a replacement barrel. I did install the replacement barrel even though I had no issues with the original barrel. I have a large inventory of 22 mag and have fired most varieties through the PMR but I honestly cannot say/recall if I tried the 30gr vmax. Pretty sure the FFII is a 3 MOA (rather than a 5 MOA dot). I have the FFII box and can verify later today.
TTT
Posted By: Ebby Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/15/17
Price without FF2? You can pm me if you prefer. I have an extra FF@ and FF# laying around so I'd not need to pick up another one. Thanks

Lee
TTT
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/16/17
TTB
UP
TTT
TTT
BTTT
Posted By: deflave Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/19/17
Good deal.

Veddy tempted.

Free bump.

Travis
Just buy it already!
Saturday bump
Posted By: GregW Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/22/17
Man these are fun little pistolas....

My wife loves hers. Really fun to shoot....
Yes they are. Surprised this has not been snatched up.
Spieth for the win.
Posted By: Owl Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/25/17
I have a pmr30 AND LOVE THE THING-

Free Bump--- Someone needs to grab this up
Now someone do as Owl says or else ......
Posted By: geedubya Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/29/17
Originally Posted by Owl
I have a pmr30 AND LOVE THE THING-

Free Bump--- Someone needs to grab this up

yup,

load up 25 rounds or so and let one of your friends let loose at night. Eight to ten inches of flame and the reset time is amazing.

Great for bustin' bunnies!

BTT for too much fun!

ya!

GWB
Why not go for the full 30? I found that when you are seating those last few rounds to give the mag a tap onto something soft yet solid as you are loading a round into the mag. A little bit of momentum makes loading those last few a breeze with a little practice.
Posted By: geedubya Re: FS: Kel-Tec PMR 30 22 mag - 07/30/17
BTT

I do the tap tap tap to seat the rounds in the mag. 50 per box, two 25 round mags.

ya!

GWB
Try 3 50ct boxes and load 5 mags to 30 grin
© 24hourcampfire