Home
This is an absolutely beautiful 101 20 gauge O/U. It was manufactured in 1969. It has 26.5" barrels bored imp.cyl and modified. The 3" chambers will shoot 2.75" and 3" loads. It also includes the factory and paperwork. I have owned this shotgun for about 30 years and I have never fired it .I am the second owner. I purchased it from the original owner. He told me that he had not fired the gun but there is no way to confirm that information. I can tell you that it is an exceptionally nice 101 with deep, dark blueing and really pretty walnut! The price is $1600.00 including shipping and insurance. I prefer a cashier's check or a USPS money order. For pictures or any other info please e-mail me.
[email protected]. I welcome telephone calls 801 966 7366 I have sold several guns here at the "Campfire" and to my knowledge, everyone has been very pleased. Well, Thanks a lot, Gregory

Attached picture IMG_2283 (640x360).jpg
Attached picture IMG_2284 (640x360).jpg
Cool!
that is a screaming deal... I've got one listed for 2300 ...

It is refreshing..... to see pics worse than mine.

Good luck, nice scattergun.
I've got the same shotgun, my Mom bought it for my Dad when they were first married. If memory serves, she paid around $259 for it new.
Originally Posted by cisco1

It is refreshing..... to see pics worse than mine.

laugh

Lousy pics, great gun though!

GLWS Gregory.

I apologize for the "lousy" pics. The comments however, were a lot of fun and I agree. This is a beautiful 101 20 gauge. The price is certainly more than fair.
LOP?
THanks,
Torgy
I'll measure the LOP. The gun is in the box, the box is in the safe.
Sending PM.

donsm70
e-mail sent.
I have had several members ask about the Length of Pull. It is 14".
I have had several members ask about the Length of Pull. It is 14". This 101 20ga is a really nice O/U. Someone should buy it!
It's a beauty....I owned a 12 ga 28" field grade for years until I someone made me an offer I could not refuse. smile
I am going to lower the price for the shotgun. $1395.00 plus $50.00 shipping and insurance. I can't imagine a nicer 101, with factory box and paperwork, for the money. Thank you, Greg
someone should buy this... it is getting to the level that I might buy it. THAT would be perfect b/c I have the exact same one in my safe that has not been shot.
© 24hourcampfire