Home
Like To know what these guns are bringing or are worth. I have a NIB unshot sendero in 7mm. Stainless with black flutes. Have box and all gun is unfires and have rings and bases.
7mm Remington Mag or 7mm Ultra Mag?
7mm rem mag
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=sendero+7mm+&Condition=2&Sort=13
Unsure of the value at this time, but if it is anything like mine.....unreal shooter with multiple loads! GLWS if you sell it!
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/683509054

NIB SFII $1072 buy it now
It is for sale
I will I'll start the bidding at 5$. Put a price on your item and stop acting like you can't figure out what it's worth.you are welcome for the bump
Originally Posted by fredIII
I will I'll start the bidding at 5$. Put a price on your item and stop acting like you can't figure out what it's worth.you are welcome for the bump

Sorry Fred that I've been acting like a man with a job and just getting home @ 945pm. I posted the brief it is for sale earlier just for a quick heads up till
I could get on later this evening.

1200$
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Very nice rifle, I'd be interested around $925 shipped.

P
Ttt

I'm not letting the gun go for 925$ especially with rings and bases. 1050$ we split shipping and I'll sell it. That goes for anyone
I'm a Talley fan for mounts, how much shipped rifle only?

What's the date of manufacture? There should be a date code on the left side of the barrel just in front of the receiver.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I'm a Talley fan for mounts, how much shipped rifle only?

What's the date of manufacture? There should be a date code on the left side of the barrel just in front of the receiver.

P

No numbers. Letters are DH
Looks like September of 2013

http://www.gunvaluesboard.com/remington-barrel-date-codes-date-of-manufacture-2164.html

P
Cool deal
I sold mine ,a 7mmSTW, a year ago to Cabellas without base or rings for $920. cash. Most consistent accurate rifle I ever had.
Let me know if you change your mind.

P

P

1000$ you pay shipping. I'll
Go no
Lower
Originally Posted by Bling

P

1000$ you pay shipping. I'll
Go no
Lower

Thanks for getting back. It's a nice rifle, good luck with the sale.

P
Just to throw it out here...I just bought one, 90 days ago Stainless fluted H&S stock for $800 for my son....the owner shot it 10 times maybe and I have the other 10 shells owner had left over.
Had a Nikon prostaff scope on it.

Shoots the lights out now with the 168 bergers..pricing is varied based on seller...nationally.
MM
Ttt
Ttt
Upppp
Free bump
Ttt
You could have had $925 in your hand three weeks ago...

P
I have one just like it. It shot great. I had it converted to a 26 Nosler.
You could have had $925 in your hand three weeks ago...

P

You could have had this gun 3 weeks ago if you'd offered what I ask too.
Good point.

P
You ever sell this?
© 24hourcampfire