Home
Does anyone have a Innovative Technologies: "Belted Magnum Collet Resizing die they would like to sell? Please pm with price.
Is this the thingy that compresses the base of the case back to factory spec?
Or a small base die?
It's the "thingy thing" that resizes via a collet die. Check with Lee Precision Dies They may still make them.

Tack
I have one and it is priceless for resizing you belted brass. One of the best purchases I made. Good luck finding.
I have some once fired Norma from a different gun that wont feed in a custom chamber of mine.
Originally Posted by jrpilot
I have some once fired Norma from a different gun that wont feed in a custom chamber of mine.

The die will do the trick. If your chamber is a match cut one, you may have to run it in the die two-three times. Turn the sleeve a 1/4 turn each time. That does the trick. These dies are worth the $$. Used ones do not come up for sale very often.
Thanks for the tips. I haven't see any for sale.
jrp~
Lee Precision still makes collet dies that are caliber specific e.g. 7mm rem mag,300 mag and WSM,and 300 Weatherby.
I also beleive they will make a custom collet die for any cartridge they have a base for. . Contact them.
Originally Posted by tack
jrp~
Lee Precision still makes collet dies that are caliber specific e.g. 7mm rem mag,300 mag and WSM,and 300 Weatherby.
I also beleive they will make a custom collet die for any cartridge they have a base for. . Contact them.

Different dies. Lee's collect dies are neck sizers. The die the OP is looking for resizes the whole case, all the way down to the web / belt junction.
How much you willing to pay? I have 2 one new one used
This die sizes all the way to the belt. Had the same problem as the OP. Sold my die after sizing all my brass. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by jrpilot
Does anyone have a Innovative Technologies: "Belted Magnum Collet Resizing die they would like to sell? Please pm with price.

Only want a used one? They are still being made. I think they are 90 bucks new.
If you can't find a used one for a fair price why not just buy one new from larrywillis? He lists them at under $100. If you need it you'll know it and it beats buying new brass.
Cheers
© 24hourcampfire