Home
Posted By: MLF LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/01/17
I have a beautful rifle that needs to be used. It has nice walnut figure and blued steel. 22" barrel, 13 5/8" LOP. I had the barrel free floated and a trigger job done. It is less than one year old and less than 30 rounds through it. I don't know how to post photos or I would. If anyone wants to help. PM me and I'll forward them through email or cell phone.
$525 shipped to lower 48 via ground UPS. AK just pay the difference.
Posted By: Bella1 Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/01/17
I have the same thing in 7-08. I'd trade
Gosh Bella, I have the same thing as you in 7-08 and you couldn't tear it out of my hands. 5 shot group in a little over a half inch and I am not a good bench shooter. Did put an Earniethegunsmith spring in the trigger which really helped.
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/01/17
Bella1 thank you for the offer but looking for cash.
Pics of the Ruger. I attached a link to look at them in the image gallery instead of moving them all individually here.

Link to pictures

Thank you Jim.
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/01/17
Beautiful wood on this one, should not last long!
Thank you TwoTrax.
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/03/17
$510 shipped to lower 48, AK. pays difference. Willing to do a partial trade towards a Leupold newer fixed power scope, up to 6x/
Posted By: verns Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/05/17
MLF, I'm interested. How does it group ?
Would somebody please buy this. At my age I shouldn't be looking at another rifle. Sure is good looking though and my resistance is getting weaker.
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/05/17
I have not shot it enough to work up a load for it. The ammo I shot was Ted Nugent's own factory brand and with 85 gr. TSX. I got 1 1/16" group while playing with it trying to break it in.
I have had medical issues this past year, which put a halt on my shooting. I have not been to the rifle range in 10 months. It does not look like I'll be able to hunt this year period. It is killing me. I guess you can never take your health for granted.
There has been over 581 views, but nothing materialized. I hope it goes to a good home, it is a lovely rifle CRF action, light and responsive.

Regards to all.
Charles
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/05/17
Sorry to hear of your medical condition. Wishing you the best in that regard!

Put me on the list that have been wrestling over this. I know what will happen though, it will simply end up in the safe with my other "too nice to use" rifles!

Best of luck with the sale and your health!
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/05/17
Thank you TwoTrax.
Posted By: verns Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/06/17
MlF ,Here is praying that you get better soon. I am liquidating other goods ,as soon as possible. If still available, I will pack it for my wolf rifle. Season starts on 15 th. Thanks for your candor
and reply.
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/06/17
Verns thank you. Good luck on your sales and hope you tag a few.
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/15/17
Bump
PM sent
Posted By: sbsmith Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/15/17
PM sent
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/15/17
Replied to all PM's.
Another PM sent
Posted By: MLF Re: LH Ruger Hawkeye .243 Win. - 09/16/17
Thanks to all. The rifle has been traded earlier today.
© 24hourcampfire