Home
I have a Zeiss Conquest DL 2-8x42 that I'd like to sell that's new in its box. It has a 30mm tube and Zeiss' #6 non-illuminated, reticle in it. This is the more expensive Conquest DL model, as opposed to the Conquest line, and is made in Germany unlike some of the cheaper models. All black in color - not grey like the older and cheaper Conquest Duralyt. $720 shipped insured to the lower 48 for the Zeiss

I also have an excellent condition Swarovski PF 8x56L Habicht scope. 30mm tube and it is in excellent shape with the 7a reticle in it. It's hard to find a better lowlight fixed power optic. $720 shipped insured to the lower 48. Original box and manual, etc., are also included.
What year was your Swaro made? Thanks in advance!
Bobby, I don't know for sure but the warranty card was printed in 1994. So, I'd say within the mid-90's before they decided to print new warranty cards. There is a hint of a scratch on the aluminum bell (bottom 6 o'clock) I found that is not visible when mounted. Other than that, it's flawless.
TTT for some very nice low-light optics.
And Mr Tomek knows his glass! :-)
Given the serial number on the Swarovski, BobbyTomek helped me determine it's a 1995 manufacture. Hopefully this helps.
Originally Posted by ohiofarmer
This is the more expensive Conquest DL model, as opposed to the Conquest line, and is made in Germany unlike some of the cheaper models. All black in color - not grey like the older and cheaper Conquest Duralyt.

You made me go upstairs and look at mine. Mine's illuminated with sort of a charcoal finish with Made in Germany stamped on it. Whew! grin
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by ohiofarmer
This is the more expensive Conquest DL model, as opposed to the Conquest line, and is made in Germany unlike some of the cheaper models. All black in color - not grey like the older and cheaper Conquest Duralyt.

You made me go upstairs and look at mine. Mine's illuminated with sort of a charcoal finish with Made in Germany stamped on it. Whew! grin

Correct, I've had a couple of those. I meant the cheaper Conquest line and the Tierra's, etc. The Duralyt DL's have been more than fine by me.
Still available
To the top
Let's do $700 shipped for each
Up again
Any trades considered?
Sure jdgunter7. What did you have in mind? Do you have any high quality barrel blanks you aren't using?
Up again
To the top. $700 shipped for either.
Up again
To the top
$675 for either
Still available
To the top
Bump to the top
Do you have any pics of Swarovski?
PM sent
PM offer
I will take the Zeiss per PM.