Home
Posted By: StudDuck FS: Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 MC - 09/10/17
I purchased this scope from Euro-Optics and never got around to mounting it.

Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 MC, black, #20/Z-Plex reticle. Comes with original box, paper work and factory lens cover. The scope was sold as a Demo 2, the only flaw I can find is a ring mark on the objective end of the scope, otherwise, it is perfect.

Asking $325.00 shipped to the lower 48. Personal check or business check (funds verified prior to shipping) or US Postal Money Order. Not interested in trades at this time. The first "I'll take it" posted within the thread wins.

Pics will be up tomorrow.

Thank you for looking.

ETA: PayPal Gift/Friends & Family accepted.
Having difficulty uploading pics, but they are available to receive via text or email. Please PM me for pics until I get them loaded.

Thanks.
Bump. Great optic great guy
If I'm too high on this, please let me know.
Seems like a fair price. These are basically Meopta scopes. When Cabelas had a sale, their version was at $250, but the regular price was around $450. They don't list them anymore and I'm wondering if they are still going to be selling them. Being this is a Zeiss, I would think it would hold its value better.
Posted By: bersh Re: FS: Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 MC - 09/12/17
Originally Posted by driggy
Seems like a fair price. These are basically Meopta scopes. When Cabelas had a sale, their version was at $250, but the regular price was around $450. They don't list them anymore and I'm wondering if they are still going to be selling them. Being this is a Zeiss, I would think it would hold its value better.

Cabela's isn't selling them anymore. I picked up a couple of them before they were gone and wish I would have gotten a couple more.
I picked up 6 total in the last half year. 3 3x9s, 1 4x12, 1 4.5x14, and 1 6x18. The last 2 have AO even though the web site didn't say it for the 4.5x14.
$315.00 shipped to the lower 48.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah16/saltlickoutfitters/IMG_0390_zpsghdh8t9y.jpg[/img]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire