Home
Great condition 329pd backpacker IV. 2.5" barrel. Ultralight and concealable. PayPal gift or +fees or a usps mo. Shipped private to ffl.
$850 shipped.
Better confirm legality of private individual shipping handgun.
A private joe can ship to a FFL.
Agree with supercrewd but my FFL won't accept handguns from a private party (I've argued til blue in the face and showed him the regs).
Originally Posted by teach64
Agree with supercrewd but my FFL won't accept handguns from a private party (I've argued til blue in the face and showed him the regs).

find another FFL
I sold and shipped 2 handguns a couple years ago, did not go through FFL. BUT shipping was expensive as the only shipper that would do it was Fed Ex, and it HAD to be next day air. Think it ran about $85 per gun. USPS will not ship handguns from private citizens.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by teach64

find another FFL

Yes find another dealer he is just complicating things for his own benefit....
It's the FFLs choice to accept from a from a private party
My FFL will ship mine thru USPS for shipping cost plus his transfer fee it's always less the FedEx or UPS next day air.
If you want ffl to ffl the fee will be $35

Akpilot is a good guy to deal with. I've bought from him myself and he's bought from me. Deal with confidence.
JD 1951 is correct

By the time you screw around and ship yourself through UPS or Fed Ex , overnight air, you can have a FFL MAIL it for about 50 bucks total, same price as overnight air.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Akpilot is a good guy to deal with. I've bought from him myself and he's bought from me. Deal with confidence.

Thanks sir!
Pics

Attached picture IMG_1093.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1094.JPG
Small rub mark last picture

Attached picture IMG_1095.JPG
Attached picture IMG_1096.JPG
$840 shipped in factory case and leather holster
$830
These are great handguns. I have the 4" model, and if you're able to handle a bit of recoil, they pack some serious firepower for such a little package.
Up
$820
up
$800 shipped
Not gonna lower it anymore than this
Perfect mountain gun
Neat revolver.
Up
Ttt
Thought someone would have needed one of these
Sold
© 24hourcampfire