Home
I hand make these to replace the factory plastic mags in the 541/581 rifles. Ive sold several of these on rimfire central and have a few more available. These are 5 shot magazines made from 304 stainless steel with a blued steel floorplate . These replace the cheap plastic factory magazines these guns came with. All metal construction that can be disassembled for cleaning. I designed these to fit as close to the bottom of the floorplate as possible to aid in shooting off the bench. 100 % American made. I only have about 8 of these left. Price is $68 ea shipping included. Please deal through email at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks,
John Reed

Attached File
20170911_055951.jpg  (164 downloads)
Attached File
20170911_060034.jpg  (101 downloads)
Very nice looking. How do they feed compared to the factory mag?
They feed great. I test each one in my 581 before shipping. I also include instructions detailing how to adjust the magazine to your individual rifle if you were to experience any feeding problems.
Morning bump
I'll take one
Thanks
Stan
Pm sent
Where are you located?
Maryville Tn.
Nice looking magazine, design if different than mine, i use 18/8 stainless, mine are made on a cnc water jet
Tag, may need one of these
I bought four or five of these magazines around the first of the year to run through my 541-S. All fed well right from the get-go. One was slightly less slick than the others but by using the very clear instructions to adjust the feed ramp, I had it feeding slicker than owl snot in no time. I have since run around 500 rounds through these without a hiccup. Good stuff.

RS
I'll take two - PM inbound...
pm and email sent

Greg
I'll take one.
I WILL TAKE 2 ASAP . THANKS
I have sold all of my magazines I have on hand. I will be making more of these and will post them on here as soon as I get them finished. If I emailed you and confirmed then I have a magazine for you. Thank you for your interest.
-John
I have several more of these magazines available now . Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
BTT for a great mag.
© 24hourcampfire