Home
I’m still looking to thin my Freedom Arms out a bit, so here are a few more. And yes, I’ll pay for the full insurance value on all of these for shipment.

1. Model 83 Premier Grade in 454 Casull with adjustable sights and ebony micarta grips. 6” barrel that is factory Magnaported. Used but in very nice shape and nothing else is included. $1575 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

2. Model 555 Premier Grade in 50AE with adjustable sights and rosewood grips. 7.5” barrel. Very nice/great shape but for a very small chip in the base of the right grip panel. Very small and doesn’t affect the grip one bit. Nothing else is included. $1450 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

3. Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights that’s still unfired in the factory box. 5.5” Octagon barrel and ebony micarta grips with a factory action job. $2700 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

4. Model 83 Premier in 454 Casull with adjustable sights (fiber optic front) that’s also unfired in the factory box. 4.75” Octagon barrel with ebony micarta grips, the round butt option, factory action job and an over travel screw (trigger and hammer are polished and jeweled) extra .45ACP cylinder. $2950 shipped insured from my local dealer to yours in the lower 48.

If anyone needs some 454 brass to go with one, I have quite a lot of factory Winchester brass and quite a bit of Freedom Arms brass too.

Edited to add that I may well consider smaller framed Model 97’s in trade. Thank you

Bump for some great guns.
To the top
You're killing me! I just bought one of these from Ohiofarmer last week guys and it went well and I couldn't be happier. These are all great prices, jump on them now. Good luck with the sale Dan. You are just tempting me more with these.
Thanks Mark. Hopefully someone else will decide they could use a Freedom Arms, or two.
To the top
Knock $50 off all of the above. Thank you.
3 and 4 are threatening to steal from my bank account smile
gunchamp, just agree to show them off to your bank account and perhaps it won’t feel stolen from when it sees the quality!
To the top
Originally Posted by ohiofarmer
gunchamp, just agree to show them off to your bank account and perhaps it won’t feel stolen from when it sees the quality!

Haha, Thats a good idea. This is killing me though. Love the build of that 4 3/4
Up again
To the top
If there’s a way to edit the original post, I haven’t found it. Take $100 off all of the original prices I listed. Thank you
Still available
To the top
Saturday bump
To the top
Up again
To the top
Thanksgiving Day bump
To the top
Up again
To the top
Up again
To the top
Up again
To the top
Up again
To the top
OhioFarmer can you send me some pics of the 50ae?
Sure thing. PM me your email address or a cell phone number where you can receive pictures. Thank you
To the top
Up again
#1 is now sold. Thank you
I received my 454 today and Dan is great to deal with. I wish I could buy a few more. Thanks Dan!!!
To the top
Up again
bump for FA madness.
To the top
Up again
Still available

Free bump for fine firearms.

I've met the Freedom Arms folks many, many times at the SHOT Show and drooled upon their fabulous firearms. They are truly beyond compare.

Hey, these are wonderful prices on incredible handguns!!!!

Blessings to All,

kd
To the top
Up again
To the top
Up again
To the top
Up again
To the top
Bump to the top. I still have all of these in the safe.
Up again
To the top for some nice revolvers
Interested in #1 if you are of a mind to do some trading with another Ohio guy.
#1 is the one I sold. I don’t know how to edit the original post, but it was spoken for on page 2.
Sorry, the rest are overpriced.
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Sorry, the rest are overpriced.

We’re all entitled to our own opinions.
To the top.
© 24hourcampfire