Home
Posted By: ismith FS Win 54 400 Whelen G&H barrel - 10/29/17
Very nice English walnut stocked, G&H barreled Model 54 Winchester chambered in 400 Whelen. Putting this out there as a feeler, will send pictures to those who are interested. Asking $3500 plus shipping for it. Don't need to sell it, but I found something a little cooler that Id like to buy.
Originally Posted by ismith
but I found something a little cooler that Id like to buy.

Not possible. The 400 Whelen is the ultimate in cool cartridges. grin

You'll regret it. If you get rid of it you will no longer carry that "most interesting man in the world" status in your circle of shooting friends and acquaintances.
You have a PM
Originally Posted by mart

You'll regret it. If you get rid of it you will no longer carry that "most interesting man in the world" status in your circle of shooting friends and acquaintances.

Well, it is a LITTLE cooler, because the maker's name rhymes with "Rigby", but you're right this a pretty dang neat rifle.
Originally Posted by mart

Well, it is a LITTLE cooler, because the maker's name rhymes with "Rigby", but you're right this a pretty dang neat rifle.

I'll concede that Rigby is pretty cool. I don't know if it's 400 Whelen cool but it's pretty cool.
You found something "cooler" than a 400 Whelen?

Good grief! smile
what they said!!!!!!!!!!!
i would have to sell my truck to buy that! anyone want a 53 chevy 3500?
Yep a Rigby in 303 British, but it’s gone and I’m stuck with the 400 Whelen. Actually, I’ll be happy to keep it as I believe it’s a G&H barreled, James V. Howe built rifle.
© 24hourcampfire