Home
Buyer must provide FFL. Payment via USPS Money Order or bank check only.

Will trade for high condition Smith & Wesson revolvers from the pre-war period or rare variations from the post war period.

The bipods are used to prop the gun up and are not included.

1. Remington 700 BDL in .243, McMillan swirly stock (green/od green/desert tan) with three sling swivels, has been professionally bedded with a Shilen trigger set at 3lbs. $875 SHIPPED

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2. LEFT HANDED 280 Remington 700 ADL in a standard-fill McMillan stock painted tan w/ black webbing. Stan the gunsmith in Anchorage, Alaska blueprinted and trued the action, bedded the gun to the stock, rebarreled with a Pacnor 3 groove 1/9 twist and set the trigger to a flawless 3 lbs. A true one-hole gun at 100 yards with factory or reloads, exceptionally balanced and a great caliber for a left-handed shooter. $875 SHIPPED

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TTT
TTT
Surprised this is still here. Pacnor barrel and McMillan stock well over a grand. If I had the money this would be gone. Got to be some lefties wanting a one hole gun.
TTT
Bump
Weights?
TTT

Will weigh shortly and post results
Both rifles weigh between 6 and 6.5 pounds
Ttt
Ttt
TTT
TTT
TTT
280 is SPF
TTT
Ttt
What is twist in .243? Or if you can tell me how it shot for you, with what ammo/bullet?
Thx
TTT

The rifle shot rather well enough with core-lokts and really liked the Hornady Superformance 95 SST.
TTT
TTT
TTT
OFF THE MARKET
Hi Leroy,

I know this is an old thread but I found it in a search. Do you still have the LH R700 in .280? If so would you want to sell it? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rick
Originally Posted by Rick324
Hi Leroy,

I know this is an old thread but I found it in a search. Do you still have the LH R700 in .280? If so would you want to sell it? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rick

Originally Posted by LeroyJenkins
280 is SPF

SPF is sold pending funds.
Welcome to the fire.
ttt
Originally Posted by dcd
ttt

Leroy hasn’t been seen in these parts since July ...
© 24hourcampfire