Home
After a lot of going back and forth Ive decided to sell this rifle. Its a Remington model 7 7mm SAUM Alaskan wilderness rifle. Gun sits in a McMillan stock. Here is the original add

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12134360/1

I'm adding 38 pieces of norma brass, talley rings, redding dies, and a leupold vx3i 3.5-10x40 with CDS dial for 160 grain accubond at 2975fps.
For the whole package I'm asking $1550 shipped and insured in a hard case.

[Linked Image]
gun shoots 160 grain accubonds on top of RL17 at 2975fps equally as well as it does 168 grain bergers.

[Linked Image]

only group picture I have with 160 grain accubonds

Morning
Love those little rifles. Just don't need another magnum 7mm. Nice rifles for sure.
Great gun. Had I not found another Model 7 in 7 SAUM since this one was last on the market, I'd be talking with you. Good luck!
Wouldn't break my heart if it doesn't sell
Any chance you could measure the muzzle diameter and let me know what it comes out at? I'm trying to determine if there is enough steel to thread it for a muzzle brake or suppressor. Thank you!
Originally Posted by propulsionclimbing
Any chance you could measure the muzzle diameter and let me know what it comes out at? I'm trying to determine if there is enough steel to thread it for a muzzle brake or suppressor. Thank you!

They are Remington's magnum contour but I'll get a measurement this evening for you
Good gun here. There not making anymore.
Off the market for now
Ok ive decided to pull the scope and sell the rifle, dies, brass, rings for $1250 shipped and insured in a hard case
Great seller; great rifle.
Ttt
$1225 without glass
I had one years ago in .300 Win. mag.
Ttt
Afternoon
$1175
Morning
Dang, you don't need an extra kidney, do you?

What's it weigh with the scope?
Originally Posted by Teeder

I don't have an accurate scale but id say 7.5lbs ready to rock
Ttt
Originally Posted by Teeder

Not so fast Furrillo, I'm working a deal for my left testicle on this one.........

These are great rifles, and this one is priced nice. Remnigton got it right on the AWR's. A really versatile chambering as well.
laugh
I'll Take It. Rifle package without Scope.
She's yours
Whey...that was close!
How did this rifle last so long on the classifieds? Strange times................

RS
© 24hourcampfire