Home
Posted By: hounder Sako left hand rifles for sale - 12/16/17
I have several sako rifles for sale. Left hand in 30-06 AI, 284 win, 25/06. Also a heavy barrel 22-250 right hand. All excellent to as new condition. Prices and pictures tomorrow.
tag
I'm waiting!
(1) Sako AI 223 Rem, Heavy Barrel, with older Redfield 8X scope. Rifle is very nice condition both metal and wood. $1200 and will spit shipping cost.

(2) Sako AV LH 25-06, Leupold 7.5X scope, Warne QD rings. Again, rifle very nice condition, purchased as new, worked up a load and never fired again. $1200 and will split shipping cost.

(3) Sako AV LH 30-06 AI, Redfield 6X scope, Sako rings. Rifle very nice condition, shoots very well. $1100 and will split shipping.

(4) Sako M591 LH 284 Win, Leupold 2.5x8 VXIII with B&C reticle, S&K rings, Purchased as new, worked up a load and never fired again. $1300 and will split shipping cost.

(5) Shultz and Larson 30-06, mauser action model, Redfield 3X9 scope, very nice condition, shoots very well, $975 and will split shipping cost.

Offers are welcome as well. I am looking for Marlin 1894's and a 4 inch colt python as far as trades.

I have pictures and will text or email.
Hello Hounder, can you send me pics of the Sako M591? Thanks, [email protected]
Hounder-
Can you send pics of the 25-06 and 284? Does the 284 feed and eject as it should? Does it have an aftermarket barrel or re-chambered 7mm-08 factory barrel?
Thanks.
Regards,
Scott
[email protected]
please send pictures to robbelote at bud4u.com
Sako lh rifles still for sale, I will post pictures later today.
Pictures in the image gallery
Do you have a RH 22-250 ? I don't see it listed
Yes, I have but it isn't listed, I can send a picture to you. Have not decided yet what I would price that at yet.
Prices drop $50 ea on the rifles listed, pictures in the image gallery. I will also consider pricing without scopes and respectable offers are welcome.
Yes, I have a right hand 22-250 will get a picture tonight. Pm me a text or email for pictures
© 24hourcampfire