Home
700 Rh all original...257 Roberts....LONG ACTION.!! Mountain rifle. GUN is very close to like new condition a I purchased at a estate sale in the summer I had it listed for sale hereprior..There was some confusion as to how I listed it.. so I just decided to keep it . I sent the rifle to my smith who glass bedded the action and put a pressure pad in the forend. Gunsmith work is perfect and barrel is center in the bbl channel . I worked up a load with a 100 ballistic tip and h-4895 . Rifle shoots about 3/4 for three at 100 . I will give buyer the load. There is NO box with the rifle. The rifle looked to be unfired when I got it , I put 63 rounds thru. Never hunted with it just a few times to the range.This was part of a limited run of long actions some years ago for a distributor...cant remember who..... .....1075.00 shipped. or trade for a same condition 700 xcr.308 gen II 20"bbl or a ltr .308 with threaded bbl...You most likely are never gonna see one of these period...let alone in this condition. Pics upon request to serious buyers PM me please. Thanks

Blued or SS? Walnut, laminated wood, or synthetic?
Sorry, they were only offered in this configuration with Blue, Walnut .
Pm sent
Gun is no longer available. Traded to Remingtonclassic
Gun is Back up for sale....Was going to do a trade with remingtonclassic but changed my mind...also trhowing in 29 pieces of Nosler new + p brass. also would consider a Coyote light in .308 in like condition
Pm responded to and pics sent
Rifle is sold to Craig 717
© 24hourcampfire