Home
For Sale- Bushnell Elite 3200 2-7x32 scope with rainguard. is missing turret caps but have been told Bushnell will send you replacement ones...maybe free ,maybe not...don't know for sure as I haven't called them. I got this on a rifle i traded into a while back (marlin 30-30) and have no need for it. Didn't see any ring marks to speak of but I'll say there is very minor ring marks. It does have a small scuff on the rear bell. has the adjustable focus on the end. Duplex crosshairs..It is a nice little scope. Asking $100 obo plus actual shipping. PayPal or USPS money order only.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ries/12498776/bushnell-elite-3200-2-7x32
Posted By: d500lnn Re: Bushnell Elite 3200 2-7x32 - 12/28/17
Pm sent
still available...make a reasonable offer
Bump for a nice little scope
Bump again....might possibly trade for reloading equipment
bump...as of now this is still available
pm sent
This is still available. Had several pm me about trading for reloading stuff but none have gotten back to me yet. I do not reload as of yet and need everything to start. My plan was to sell the scope and use that money towards picking up a Lee challenger kit to get me started. I figure I can pick up dies on here as I see what I need come available. Thanks for looking, Don
Great price for good scope. One I owned had 219 price tag from local sporting goods store. In my estimate has Leupold vxll beat. I'll take some heat for that one. Talking clarity...not warranty...never had to use warranty on either brand.
I have a used 3-hole lee turret press and 7 turrets,primer tool and auto index. plus a brand new lee safety scale .we could trade if you want pics I can post them. pm me
Originally Posted by srwshooter
I have a used 3-hole lee turret press and 7 turrets,primer tool and auto index. plus a brand new lee safety scale .we could trade if you want pics I can post them. pm me

Thank you for the offer but I had a cash buyer pm me last night.
This is sold pending funds
© 24hourcampfire