Home
Posted By: KLM 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/30/17
Ithaca 500 made by SKB (says on the barrel) 26" barrels imp and mod. A joy to carry and shoot. Slight scratch on barrel (see photo). $750 shipped USPS from individual to FFL

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: jimy Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/30/17
I bought one of these in the mid 70's, what a great little shotgun, I have shot a box car full of game with it along with several thousand rounds of skeet and sporting clays.

These guns have a select trigger and hard chrome barrels, the gun pictured looks like someone added a recoil pad, likely to increase the length of the trigger pull, as they are a short handi little shotgun. Someone will love this one.
Posted By: KLM Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/30/17
LOP is 14.25"
Extractors or ejectors?

And what does it weigh?
Posted By: jimy Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/31/17
Ejectors, and I'm guessing 5.0-5.5 lbs
Posted By: RAS Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/31/17
These are primo shotguns. I have 2 of them. I have to quit looking now or it will turn into 3.
Posted By: bangeye Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 12/31/17
Nice gun at a nice price.
Posted By: jimy Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 01/01/18
I can't say enough about the quality of these shot guns, the price might be scaring some, but you will not find a better built shot gun that will serve you a life time, and I don't recall if its been mentioned but these have 3 inch chambers, that make them a bird hunters dream.
Posted By: KLM Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 01/01/18
No longer for sale. I decided to keep it as it is a dream to shoot and hard to find.
KLM,

I don't blame you at all. = Downright PURTY O/U shotgun.

yours, tex
Posted By: basdjs Re: 20 gauge Ithaca 500 (SKB) - 01/01/18
Originally Posted by KLM
No longer for sale. I decided to keep it as it is a dream to shoot and hard to find.

Good call! 👍
Let me know when it comes time to sell it. I'm still interested.
© 24hourcampfire