Home
I have one of these nice stainless steel David Clay (DRC) big loop levers for big bore Marlins that I don't need. I can't find his web site but Midway used to carry them, see this URL for details on one that fit a pistol grip stock model, the one I have for sale is for straight grip, like the guide guns: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2...marlin-45-70-government-stainless-steel.
This one only has some light wear marks from inside an action. Since it is slightly used I will sell it for $115 shipped. It comes with the simple installation instructions. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Attached picture IMG_9406.JPG
Attached picture IMG_9407.JPG
tag
I put a DRC on my 444Marlin a few years back, these are the perfect sized big loop.

I think that DRC has since gone out of business which is too bad. Great product, and when I needed a bit of help installing mine and he was more than willing to help me over the phone.
I will take it. PM incoming.

Steve
Steve,

I answered your PM. This lever is for a straight grip stocks so it won't work for your rifle. I have corrected the original ad to make that clear. Sorry for my confusion.

Scott
Thanks for the clarification. Good luck with your sale.
TTT for the night owls
TTT for the weekday members.
Assuming this will be the perfect addition to my Marlin ported 1895 straight stock stainless 45-70, I'll take it.
Incoming pm....
Sold to BlackFrog replied to your PM. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire