Home
I am the original owner of this true Safe Queen. Bought about 7 years ago. Exactly 21 rounds have been fired down the barrel, all at the range. There is not a mark on her anywhere. Obviously can’t call it New since I have shot it, but if there is such thing as a 99% rating, then this firearm gets it.

Here’s what’s included:

- - Winchester Model 70 Featherweight with Original Box

- - Baraska 3-12x56 IR scope (illuminated Reticle) with mounts & rings

- - 8 boxes of .308 Win ammo (see photo for specifics) Note: One box has 19 rounds in plastic case

Price is $925 for a local transfer at FFL if you are a NYS resident. I am in Westchester County, NY and will travel up to an hour. Otherwise, we would need to figure out exact shipping charge for gun & ammo to your FFL and scope to you (would need to remove from firearm to ship). Not interested in any trades-need to raise money for a generator.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Up top
Bump Up
Back up
Withdrawn (at least temporarily)
After much deliberation I am putting this Safe Queen back up for sale.

Specs at the top of the thread still hold - - I have not fired this firearm since originally listed.

Price is $925 for a local transfer at FFL if you are a NYS resident (you pay cost of FFL). I am in Westchester County, NY and will travel up to an hour.

Otherwise, we would need to figure out exact shipping charge for gun & ammo to your FFL and scope to you (NOTE: Would need to remove scope from firearm to ship).

Would reduce to $900 without scope.

Not interested in any trades.

TTT
Bump
Since I have been asked - - I would take $780 for the firearm & scope base - - but no scope, rings or ammo
Bump
Sunday morning bump
Up top
Not just as a result of your pictures, but it's been my observation, that photobucket, pictures don't make the best sales tool. It should move fairly quickly at the new price.
Not sure what happened to the quality of the photos. I always used Photobucket without a problem but evidently not anymore.

Firearm is in pristine condition. Please PM me if you have serious interest and I will get you the photos directly.
Price is REDUCED TO $875 for firearm, ammo & scope - - for a local transfer at FFL if you are a NYS resident. I am in Westchester County, NY and will travel up to an hour.

Otherwise, we would need to figure out exact shipping charge for gun & ammo to your FFL and scope to you (would need to remove from firearm to ship).
updated photos

Attached picture 1.jpeg

Attached picture 2.jpeg

Attached picture 3.jpeg

Attached picture 4.jpeg

Attached picture 5.jpeg

Attached picture 6.jpeg

Attached picture 7.jpeg

Attached picture 8.jpeg

Attached picture 9.jpeg

Attached picture 10.jpeg
REDUCED PRICE, PHOTOS ADDED AND REPEATING INFORMATION FROM TOP OF THREAD:

I am the original owner of this true Safe Queen. Bought 9 years ago. Exactly 21 rounds have been fired down the barrel, all at the range. There is not a mark on her anywhere. Obviously can’t call it New since I have shot it, but if there is such thing as a 99% rating, then this firearm gets it.

Here’s what’s included:

- - Winchester Model 70 Featherweight with Original Box

- - Baraska 3-12x56 IR scope (illuminated Reticle) with mounts & rings

- - 8 boxes of .308 Win ammo (see photo for specifics) Note: One box has 19 rounds in plastic case

Price is REDUCED TO $875 for a local transfer at FFL if you are a NYS resident. I am in Westchester County, NY and will travel up to an hour. Otherwise, we would need to figure out exact shipping charge for gun & ammo to your FFL and scope to you (would need to remove from firearm to ship). Not interested in any trades.
Bump
BTW: If shipping required, then to FFL in contiguous 48 ONLY
TTT
Up Top
bump
TTT
Still available
TTT
Up top
BUMP
To the top
Update on status and price…

I now reside in Fairfield County, CT so am willing to travel 45 minutes in CT from Danbury for a FTF at an FFL.

Price reduced to $825 plus shipping
Posting a public "I'll take it" - PM sent to work out the details

Clayshooter is a good guy but we weren't able to come to a shipped agreement for the package or the rifle alone. Withdrawing my "I'll take it".
Today’s barn find!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Today’s barn find!

He's been trying to sell it for 4 years?? One suggestion to the op. Pull that POS scope off, along with the rings and bases. Those do not add to the value of the rifle. No one wants them. Take better pics and you might sell it.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Today’s barn find!

Damn Joe, where were you on that one! I would’ve driven a little for it! grin
Free bump for a nice rifle and a good guy.
Ammo is spoken for locally.

Price for gun (no ammo) is $750 plus shipping.

As was the case when originally listed, 21 shots fired all at range.
Trade for a S&W 686 4"?
Not interested in trades, but thank you!
without reading all the posts, is the scope included at the $750 plus shipping?
Yes it is
Message sent
PM sent
What would FFL to FFL run for shipping?
I'LL TAKE IT!!
Working out details with opiewancanobie. Will update status as soon as it is resolved.
I guess my private message did not get through
Sold Pending Funds
SOLD SOLD SOLD
© 24hourcampfire