Home
Been finding a lot of things on clearance lately thought we could start a thread so we can all keep up with it.

Picked up a seekins precision from Cabela’s for $599 on a misprint but they honored it. Also recently picked up a nosler m48 liberty on closeout for $799 a couple weeks ago. Cabela’s has had some great deals on Zeiss scopes also.
Palmetto Armory has backup Magpul folding sights for $49.99 shipped free when you use the code. Regularly $93. Price in cart changes when code applied.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/magpul-gen-2-mbus-front-rear-back-up-sight-set.html
This should be a sticky somewhere.... so we can post great internet deals for all to use.
There was a clearance on leupold VX-1 series scopes. $149 each and shipped free in a few days. I got mine from Sportsmans Outfitters in Missouri.

http://www.sportsmansoutfitters.com/scopes/
Originally Posted by rustydog
Been finding a lot of things on clearance lately thought we could start a thread so we can all keep up with it.

Picked up a seekins precision from Cabela’s for $599 on a misprint but they honored it. Also recently picked up a nosler m48 liberty on closeout for $799 a couple weeks ago. Cabela’s has had some great deals on Zeiss scopes also.

OH, MAN!!! I was in Cabelas yesterday and thought about taking that ad with the Seekins for $599 with me, but just figured they wouldn't honor it anyway. cry
I did get one of their discontinued Alpha scopes for $32.
Natchez has or had, a case of std vel CCI for $339. I used an emailed coupon for $20 off, which covered shipping. Net $333. I have not seen these for less than $45 a brick for a L O N G time.

Charlie
Dicks sports has a ton of hunting stuff on.clearance .I scored ammo for half price .They had cases of 22 cci blazer 525 packs for $25 ,.That's a bargain they were $100 when oboma was in .I am buying a bunch more they are way better thAn Winchester and Remington bulk 22 ammo that half won't fire .I.Have not had a miss fire with cci 22 blazer and its accurate in all my 22 rifles and pistols !
Bullets.com has Norma brand ammo on clearance, especially the Weatherby calibers
Originally Posted by crsides
Natchez has or had, a case of std vel CCI for $339. I used an emailed coupon for $20 off, which covered shipping. Net $333. I have not seen these for less than $45 a brick for a L O N G time.

Charlie

Target sports USA had a case for 250$ delivered recently.

Your lucky on that Seekings...the wouldn't honor the price for me.
Here's a steal i found recently while looking for bolt fluting service for my Weatherby Vanguard. They'll do Remingtons as well as Vanguard's, Howas, Tikas, Sakos, and Winchester push feed.
Just go to the link below and add to cart. Regular price is $65.00, but when you get to checkout, use the discount code NEW HAAS and it will discount the price down to $25.00.

https://www.longriflesinc.com/colle...s/gunsmithing-services-m700-bolt-fluting

Turnaround time is a blistering 2 days. They've already done two for me and a third goes out in the mail tomorrow.
will they remove the jeweling also
Killer price on 7 Rem Mag Federal Vital Shok

https://massammo.com/federal-vital-...tsp-20-round-box-flat-rate-shipping.html
Awesome price on bolt Fluting with that coupon
Tag
Not sure about the jeweling, but they did a great job on the fluting, even offer a new patter called " wrought iron " , which turned out great.
Great deal on the fluting May have that done to a few
Thanks for the fluting deal link. I couldn't resist and plan on sending in the bolt on my Rem 700 VTR.
If you read the info on their website, with the new machine they turn out 600 bolts a month.
Think there are still some Ventures available with rebates. Net $240 ish to your door. Got my Visa rebate card in two weeks.

Compasses too but never held one of those.

Ventures
I will make my contribution to this thread since I used a deal posted.

Amazon.com has Summit Viper SD climbing treestand on sale for over $100 off regular price

Viper SD - $176 (normally $290)

https://www.amazon.com/Summit-Trees...&sr=8-1&keywords=summit+viper+sd
Cabelas has 10% off and free shipping today for internet or 800 number purchases. You need to use your Cabelas visa to get the discount. Discount code 18CLUB25
Tag
Thanks for the bolt fluting heads up.

Just sent off my Rem 700 7mm mag bolt and my Winchester 70 6mm Ackley bolt to have both get the "Wrought Iron" fluting done.

Couldn't resist at that price.

Thanks again!!!
Originally Posted by fellas2
Here's a steal i found recently while looking for bolt fluting service for my Weatherby Vanguard. They'll do Remingtons as well as Vanguard's, Howas, Tikas, Sakos, and Winchester push feed.
Just go to the link below and add to cart. Regular price is $65.00, but when you get to checkout, use the discount code NEW HAAS and it will discount the price down to $25.00.

Turnaround time is a blistering 2 days. They've already done two for me and a third goes out in the mail tomorrow.

LRI is an excellent business and gunsmith. They built the only custom rifle I have had done... my .240 Weatherby. Great work.

thanks, just sent my Rem 700....this site has cost me millions....lol
Powder Valley has free Hazmat shipping with $250 primer and/or powder order today only. Not a huge deal, but it saves a bit if someone has a big order pending.
I don't see the coupon code spot on the bolt order form...

My mistake, I went to Paypal link first instead of thru the checkout.
Should show up at checkout.
It worked earlier today. The diamond pattern on the Tikka bolts looks sweet.
I was just browsing Cabelas gun library and found these 2 Kimber Montanas listed as available. If I didn't have a .308 and .280 Ackley already...

84L, .280 Ackley- $899- Listed as excellent condition- Good deal if description accurate. http://www.cabelas.com/product/gun-library/rifles-gun-library|/pc/103792680/c/103796280/kimber-mod-84i-280-ack-/2539744.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Frifles-gun-library%2F_%2FN-1103070%2B4294712867%2FNe-1359%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_103796280%3FWTz_srn%3DBy%252BModel%26WTz_st%3DGuidedNav%26WTz_stype%3DGNU

84M, 7mm-08 for $929 listed as very good condition - http://www.cabelas.com/product/gun-library/rifles-gun-library|/pc/103792680/c/103796280/kimber-model-84m-montana-7mm-08-rem/2730682.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Frifles-gun-library%2F_%2FN-1103070%2B4294712867%2FNe-1359%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_103796280%3FWTz_srn%3DBy%252BModel%26WTz_st%3DGuidedNav%26WTz_stype%3DGNP%26recordsPerPage%3D47%26WTz_srn%3DSeeAllItems
Great deals here guys let’s keep it rolling
Cabelas is having a deal starting tomorrow on a Savage rifle.
http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=RetailStoreFlyers&store_code=48
EBay has Cabelas gift cards 18% off. 100 card is 82 bucks and can be used anytime even with coupons or sales. Limit is 3 per house hold. I tried to get another 3 and I was blocked. I waited a few days and I just got 3 more. So I have 600 credit for 492 bucks.
Waiting for a discount of a Pedersoli Blue Ridge Flintlock. Hoping for 100 dollar off sale, and the 100 off gift cards and I can get a 650 rifle for 450.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-82-FREE-Mail-Delivery/112791529407?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D47301%26meid%3Deee80c754d174c43a3a93f1079326bef%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D112774068683%26itm%3D112791529407&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850
Maybe not a great deal based on some of these, but 10% off Browning over and unders. Northern Firearms on Gunbroker and Bud's have very good delivered pricing, and with another 10% off, nice deals.
I appreciate the heads up on the bolt from Lri. I sent off two bolts today.
Yep, it's a deal that's hard to pass up. Found it by accident on another forum while googling "bolt fluting service ".
Ok I found a good deal on a Leupold VX2 scopes on clearance at Cabela’s. IDK if it’s all Cabela’s or just the one I was at but the scope is a 3-9x40 for $174.99 plus tax. Regular price is $299.99. I’m trying to resist going up there and buying them out on this deal!
Originally Posted by WVGuy
I appreciate the heads up on the bolt from Lri. I sent off two bolts today.

I want to get a couple done as well. A matte one from my Tikka CTR and a steel one from my Tikka Hunter and maybe a matte from Rem LTR. I want the spiral fluting.

What does the wrought iron look like and the differences between high helix and standard helix and pattern A and B. Sorry if these are newbie questions, but this is my first bolt I'd flute and looking at them on line with my phone I can't really tell what is what.

I want to get some with this deal, can't go wrong for that price
CJ,

The pattern A and B are the cuts, B is cove (for lack of a better term) and A has angles. As far as the Helix part, that is the twist rate around the bolt.

I sent 2 bolts this week. After initial ordering wrought iron, changed to standard helix and pattern B.
Originally Posted by Edwin264
Ok I found a good deal on a Leupold VX2 scopes on clearance at Cabela’s. IDK if it’s all Cabela’s or just the one I was at but the scope is a 3-9x40 for $174.99 plus tax. Regular price is $299.99. I’m trying to resist going up there and buying them out on this deal!

The 2-7 is the only one available on their site. $190.88 now. Free shipping with the code posted on their site. VX-1 version is $133.00
Americanreloading.com sometimes gets good deals
just sent in for fluting. thanks
Just got my bolt back. It was $35 with shipping, I chose wrought iron. It will need a sand blast to knock off the jeweling but I am not complaining. Fast and efficient.

[Linked Image]
I just sent 3 Tikka bolts in today. The code still works but they did raise the price on the diamond pattern fluting. $85 discounts to $32 with code. 3 bolts fluted and a logo sticker for $100 with 6 months zero interest with Paypal (that's why I added the $4 decal)
Not a hunting item

But a $200 50" tv at Walmart. Reg. $350

Make a great deer camp tv for watching SEC football.

Got my two bolts back yesterday. Took a "week" from the day I sent them off.......and had them back. Pretty awesome service and communication by Kalli at Long Rifles Inc.

I'm impressed. Too bad these are my only "push feeds"

Model 70 6mm Ackley
Rem 700 ADL 7mm Rem mag

Both with "Wrought Iron" pattern

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Got my bolts back 6 day turn around! Tikka T3 with diamond and Rem 700 with wrought iron. Also added a titanium/carbon bolt handle/knob to the Tikka.

Attached picture bolt1.jpg
Attached picture bolt.jpg
In the guns.

Attached picture in guns.jpg
Maybe i should have bargained for a little commission ! Seriously, no where else can you get a bolt fluted professionally that cheap, and have it back in 6 days.
I looked at the website, doesn't appear that they do Savage Bolts.
Really nice work! Sweet rifles fellas.
Maybe i should have bargained for a little commission ! Seriously, no where else can you get a bolt fluted professionally that cheap, and have it back in 6 days.

Thanks AGAIN for posting the bolt fluting info.

Breathed new life into a couple of my rifles.

Much appreciated!

Just wish I had a few more push feeds to send them. grin
Walmart has 45 ammo on sale $9.99 per 50 for range ammo

Was that Nosler at Cabelas? What caliber?
Just got my fluted bolt back today and it looks great. Machining is perfect on it and I had it back in a weeks time. I don't think I can bring myself to flute the jeweled bolts on my 3 - 700 mountain rifles, but I am sure thinking about it.
Do it, i've done three of mine. Removed the jeweling myself with a dremel and polishing compound.
Just a heads up for you Tikka owners getting bolts fluted. Pull your firing pins and clean the interior of the bolt and firing pin well. I've had 8 bolts done over the last couple years and occasionally there is some small metal bits that can lead to misfires.
Bullets.com closing. Huge sale.
Originally Posted by tipmover
Just a heads up for you Tikka owners getting bolts fluted. Pull your firing pins and clean the interior of the bolt and firing pin well. I've had 8 bolts done over the last couple years and occasionally there is some small metal bits that can lead to misfires.

I sent in 3 last week and just sent the bolt body. Pull the shroud, then put a nail or something in the gap before lowering tension on the spring. Pull the bolt handle, and slide the firing pin mechanism out. Saves on shipping too. On the Tikka's they have to disassemble it all anyhow to put on the machine, so it saves them time, saves you postage, and you can clean everything again before assembly.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/4...cket-boat-tail-box-of-450-15-boxes-of-30

Midway has IMI 55GR 450 rds 109.99 shipped 24 cents a rd
Looks prettty good

Hank
Originally Posted by slm9s
Bullets.com closing. Huge sale.

Thanks for that. Picked up 100 count box of Lapua brass for my .260 and 50 count box Nosler brass for .30-06 at great prices.
Limited colors but a deal!

https://www.sastacticalcustoms.com/...frame-cerakote-refinishing-select-colors
That friggen bullets.com is going to bankrupt me..........holy wow

Thanks for the heads up......"I think"
Opticsagent.com has crazy prices on Leupold and others.
Grizzly coolers on the cheap...

https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/coolers/sale
Thanks Hank for the heads up on IMI 223 ammo at Midway. That is really good ammo.
This needs to be a sticky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Palmetto state has the Glock 19x on daily deals and a Springfield xd don’t remember the exact model it’s a 40cal normally $599 on sale for $329 and longbeard XR shells for $9.99 a box!
CDNN has the TC 6.5 CM on sale for 299.00 and TC is giving a $75.00 rebate. Gets you into the CM game for $225.00

Link
bullets.com took a good chunk of my money this morning! Thanks

This should be a sticky
Bullets.com going out of business
Northern Tool has a closeout on the following Homak Tool Box Set:

Homak Pro Series 41in. 11-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet — Blue, 42in.W x 18 1/8in.D x 38 3/4in.H, Model# BL04011410
Item# 19427 - $299 on closeout regular price is $500

Homak Pro Series 41in. 8-Drawer Top Tool Chest — Blue, 41in.W x 17 3/4in.D x 21 1/2in.H, Model# BL02008410
Item# 19428 - $200 on closeout regular price is $400

Buy them both and get a $900 tool box set for $500.

You have to check with your local store for availability as they have been removed from the online catalog.

I got one yesterday and am quite happy with the quality.

That's a crazy price for the Nosler Rifle. Most of the deals i tend to fins at Cabelas is stuff nobody really wants.

Randall
Thanks fellas2 for the post on the fluting. I’m sending out three tomorrow. This is a great deal. Thanks again!
looks like they stopped the deal on bolt fluting. Missed out
The NEW HAAS code still works just fine, but there is no more free return shipping. So, you still get a good deal, if you cover shipping both ways.
Originally Posted by KenMi
The NEW HAAS code still works just fine, but there is no more free return shipping. So, you still get a good deal, if you cover shipping both ways.

Ok thanks
2 bolts was only $10 shipping

Comes to $30 each for 2 bolts
Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18 smoking deal here... down at the bottom of the page...

https://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/optics.html
I've done some reading and says glass is on par with NF NXS.. Can anyone confirm that? Or anyone using the Bushnell that has some feedback?
Originally Posted by Cinch

Thanks Cinch, bought another one. I have two, now three and I am very impressed with the quality and performance. I think I paid 1200 each for the first ones as I recall.
Bushnell is offering a 30% rebate on there scopes and binoculars.

All gone.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

All gone.

I knew I should have bought one last night...
Tag
Yep!! All gone on the Bushnell 4.5-18 smoking deal on super good scopes
The code RS13 gives you 13% off regular pricing riflescopes at Optics Planet.
The code Outdoor12 gives you 12% off regular pricing optics at Sport Optics.
Meopta Meopro 10x42HD binos for $440.00.
Originally Posted by waterdoctor
The code RS13 gives you 13% off regular pricing riflescopes at Optics Planet.
The code Outdoor12 gives you 12% off regular pricing optics at Sport Optics.
Meopta Meopro 10x42HD binos for $440.00.
thanks just ordered the Meoptas....they have a lot of good reviews
Tires, for those of you who will still shop at Walmart. Some tires on clearance. Use brickseek to find tires available in your area by zipcode.
Here is a list of tires. Prices do vary by store. Gotta have tires for hunting vehicles/trips to shooting range.
Goodyear Assurance Authority - 70K mile tire that most closely resembles a Goodyear Fuel Max but with better mileage warranty

Bridgestone Ecopia - 65K mile tire you can get most anywhere else that has special compounds in tread to reduce rolling resistance to increase fuel MPG

Wrangler Trailmark - 55K mile on/off road tire that most closely resembles the Goodyear Trailrunner AT

Item Number Size Tire Line Previous Price New Price
551426883 215/65R17 Assurance Authority $126 $64
551426887 225/65R17 Assurance Authority $132 $64
551426898 215/55R16 Assurance Authority $117 $59
551426900 225/60R16 Assurance Authority $108 $54
551426902 215/60R16 Assurance Authority $108 $54
551426904 225/50R17 Assurance Authority $137 $69
551426906 215/55R17 Assurance Authority $121 $59
551426908 205/55R16 Assurance Authority $107 $54
551426911 225/65R16 Assurance Authority $149 $74
551608851 225/55R17 Assurance Authority $123 $59
553235629 185/70R14 Viva 3 All-Season $55 $30
553695852 205/55R16 Ecopia $114 $54
553695853 225/65R17 Ecopia $126 $59
553695856 215/55R16 Ecopia $115 $59
553695859 195/65R1 5 Ecopia $98 $49
551143665 245/75R16 Wrangler Trailmark $102 $49
551143670 265/75R16 Wrangler Trailmark $126 $64

Link to thread showing deal/more info

https://slickdeals.net/f/11319391-w...and-bridgestone-tires-50-off#commentsBox
local Sam's club had their brand "pelican" cases on season end clearance. $14.

big enough for pistols, camera equipment, maybe even a laptop.
Thanks Buckhunter! I got a set of 4 Goodyear's today. I have been shopping for 2 weeks for tires and saw your thread over the weekend. Great deal!!

The Assurance Authority seem like pretty good tires. 580 Treadwear, A Temp, A Traction in the 215/60R16.
Tag
Cheap Fitty!

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/armalite-ar-50a1-bolt-action-50-bmg-30-barrel-1-round?a=1810771&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=Apps+47%2c+Inc&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=Apps+47%2c+Inc&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=SPG+Product+Catalog+-+SportsmansGuide.com
Got my bullets.com order today, 10 days after order. I can live with it, everything was right. The even emailed me about deleting one item because they were gone.

I notice they are running out of some stuff.

HM
i noticed their prices went up on some items so they are getting low on things
Cabelas has the Burris 3-9x40 E1 on sale, from $300 down to $149, with free shipping right now. This scope has the 30mm tube. Great deal for a hunting rifle. If you plan ahead and get some of the discounted gift cards you can stack on more savings. I bought some gift cards through Raise.com that gave me another 15% off of my purchase.
tag
Originally Posted by Oakster
If you plan ahead and get some of the discounted gift cards you can stack on more savings. I bought some gift cards through Raise.com that gave me another 15% off of my purchase.

Absolutely amazing...Thanks for this!
Originally Posted by Gansettx
Originally Posted by Oakster
If you plan ahead and get some of the discounted gift cards you can stack on more savings. I bought some gift cards through Raise.com that gave me another 15% off of my purchase.

Absolutely amazing...Thanks for this!

If you're not in a hurry, there are card on ebay from SVM at 20% off. Usually take a week or less to arrive. Limit of 3 $100 or I think 5 $50 when they have $50.
dont forget to buy thru activejunky.com and save an additional 10% right now on at cabelas......i get 30% off at cabelas using svm gift cards and active junky
http://palmettostatearmory.com/1000...-magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45mm-magazines.html

1000 5.56 rounds and 10 AR mags for $350
I know a lot of you don't think too highly of them but Bass Pro has

Vortex Crossfire II 1x4 for $120 with free shipping.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/Vortex-Crossfire-II-1%E2%80%934x24mm-Rifle-Scope?searchTerm=2445716&cm_sp=VrtxRfScpMar2018_SHD
eBay today has 20% off most things*.
PSPRING20
Cabela's has a good sale on Hornady V-Max bullets and free shipping ...
Beretta has their ammo on sale. 60% off

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/sto...EttOXo3L4QWxSem6oHV9A&_hsmi=61261421
This should be a sticky thread on top?
$100 off $400 tire purchase on ebay through discounttiredirect. PMOTORS318 is the discount code good through 3/19

I bought 2 sets of BFG AT KO2 for total of $200 off. Free Shipping and no sales tax to boot.. I ordered yesterday and they are being delivered today..
Tag
Tag
Originally Posted by jarodjohns
$100 off $400 tire purchase on ebay through discounttiredirect. PMOTORS318 is the discount code good through 3/19

I bought 2 sets of BFG AT KO2 for total of $200 off. Free Shipping and no sales tax to boot.. I ordered yesterday and they are being delivered today..

Great deal on some great tires!!
Cabelas has size 13 Muck® Men's Pursuit Stealth Cool High Performance Hunting Boots for $49.88
Nosler website Buy One Get One. 9.3x62 normally $65.00. "MBOGO" code = $32.50 per 20 rounds. Basically loaded Nosler Safari grade ammo for less than the empty brass...
Rogers sporting goods has double bull deluxe blinds 174.99 after rebate vs 399 most places...Just in time for turkey season..
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Nosler website Buy One Get One. 9.3x62 normally $65.00. "MBOGO" code = $32.50 per 20 rounds. Basically loaded Nosler Safari grade ammo for less than the empty brass...

This is a buy one, get one free deal so 2 boxes minimum. $13 shipping as well. Still a deal for some otherwise expensive factory ammo and applies to all their Safari line. The real savings would be for the 505 Gibbs ammo if you are man enough to carry one of those. Normally $228/box and on sale for $135 for two boxes.
Cabela $100 gift cards for 80 bucks on ebay.......

HM
Originally Posted by 74HNTR
Rogers sporting goods has double bull deluxe blinds 174.99 after rebate vs 399 most places...Just in time for turkey season..

Happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by Coach_W
Originally Posted by 74HNTR

Happen to have a link?

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/primos-double-bull-deluxe-with-double-wide-door.html
One day only free hazmat shipping and discounted ammo. https://www.natchezss.com

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/search?lbc=natchezss&method=and&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=203920730&w=starfire&af=brand%3agoldstarfire%20instockonly%3ainstock&source=NA18033033&utm_campaign=free+shipping+on+all+pmc+starfire+ammo+-+one+day+only&email=220711&sourcecode=NA18033033&utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_term=weblink&link=26

I cannot reload 44mag this cheep with no taxes or Shiping.

Remington Long Range 300 Win Mag $534.Great deal and get $100 Remington Rebate listed under 700 Varmint.

https://www.gunprodeals.com/products/bolt-action-remington-firearms-700-047700841649

https://remington.rebateaccess.com/promotion.php?p=82407
No dog in this hunt, and I know this is not exactly a 'clearance deal'. Somebody here wants this 6mm Remington brass for sure.

& a free bump!
Originally Posted by vacrt2002
One day only free hazmat shipping and discounted ammo. https://www.natchezss.com

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/search?lbc=natchezss&method=and&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=203920730&w=starfire&af=brand%3agoldstarfire%20instockonly%3ainstock&source=NA18033033&utm_campaign=free+shipping+on+all+pmc+starfire+ammo+-+one+day+only&email=220711&sourcecode=NA18033033&utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_term=weblink&link=26

I cannot reload 44mag this cheep with no taxes or Shiping.

Loaded ammo does not require hazmat shipping........
Just because .35 Remington brass can be hard to find....
Here's a link to some at American Reloading.
Only 30 cents each...primed!
[Linked Image]
Here is a pretty good deal on CCI Mini Mags if you need to stock up on some 22 ammo, 5000 rounds at a time! Cheaper than I have seen it in some time.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci...copper-plated-round-nose-0030-p-892.aspx
[quote=baldhunter]Remington Long Range 300 Win Mag $534.Great deal and get $100 Remington Rebate listed under 700 Varmint.

https://www.gunprodeals.com/products/bolt-action-remington-firearms-700-047700841649

https://remington.rebateaccess.com/promotion.php?p=82407

My son just picked up on this deal. He was looking at them, and couldn't pass it up for 534.00 and 14.95 to ship, plus 100.00 Remington Factory rebate. Thanks for posting it.
Midway has Leupold VX1 2-7 LR Duplex on sale for $160. I have 3 of them and they are great for the money. Just ordered 2 more.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/410489/leupold-vx-1-rifle-scope-2-7x-33mm-lr-duplex-reticle-matte
Not sure if anyone seen this but Academy sports has a promo code
spring10

You get 10.00 off a 50.00 order
the allow free freight and it works on ammo

you can get some really good deals especially on 22lr

Hank
Just in case you forgot SWFA has the tax sale going on until tomorrow. 30% of the SS scopes.
Thank you Hank! 5 boxes of 50 22mag $44 no tax and free delivery.
May have already been mentioned, but the Marlin XS7 in .243 Win at CDNN for $239 is a great deal on a really solid entry level rifle.
OK
https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/783516631 if your looking to try the 150 grain e tip bullets this a good deal. I had the seller re post these so that I could buy more however I didn't have the cash to buy all of them so there are 3 boxes left.
9.99 for federal soft point 308 at palmetto state right now
Tikka T3 “Liquidation Sale” at Eurooptic. Most of the spectacular deals are sold out but still some good prices on great rifles.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Tikka-T3-Liquidation-Sale.aspx
Brownells is going to be putting Geissele products on sale this weekend. Here's hoping the new 700 triggers will be included. Anyone else see some good Labor Day sales?

https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=677/ClientPage/labor-day-sale-2018

ETA: Geissele website says it will be 20%, no backorders. Maybe Brownells will do backorders. grin

https://geissele.com/
This thread is a good idea if people keep it current.
Air Rifles Clearance. RWS
Midway had Badlands Superday pack on sale for $99
Midway also has 30 mm seekins lows for $101 ...
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1086981288401/seekins-precision-30mm-picatinny-style-rings-matte
midway has clearance puffys by Columbia xxl size only
i'm looking to buy some varget gunpowder in the next few months. if anyone sees a free hazmat sale please post it up here.
Check Natchez, I get a free haz mat about once a month. Of course you got to buy 150.00 for the free haz mat.
BUSHNELL ELITE TACTICAL 10X40MM MILDOT RIFLESCOPE

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Tactical

looks like a deal to me

PSA Daily deals

22 LR CCI AR Tactical ammo

$12 per 300 rds free ship on 10+ packs

Just ordered 17 pks which is 5100 rds

Good stuff

https://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-ar-tactical-22lr-40gr-copper-plated-round-nose-300rds-0956.html
Not a clearance sale but I bought a Feisol 3441S carbon fiber tripod off eBay for $260. Typically run $400 plus online.
Weighs 2.6 pounds, supports 44 pounds and extends to 70 inches. High quality item comparable to a Gitzo.
Seller has 7 remaining at $250 plus shipping.
His contact info John Griffin 714 805-6469
Thought I would bring this back to the top. It's that time of year again! Palmetto state has some great deals on ammo right now!
Cabelas Instinct HD scopes are 50% off.
That's a good one
Originally Posted by tmitch

https://www.cabelas.com/product/CABELAS-INSTINCT-HD-RIFLESCOPE/2347384.uts?slotId=0
Penn Spinfisher V reels on sale half off at Penn. Note, this is the V, not the newer VI.

Thanks, I goofed the link up crazy
Originally Posted by tmitch

I see that the reviews are good are they really that good?
Hank
I am curious too. What Meopta model would these be closest to?

Kent
Walmart had Winchester Drylok 3” for $13/box and there is a $5/box rebate.
Kent fasteel is on sale at cabelas and midway
X-Caliber shows 25% off in stock barrels right now.
Whittaker’s having a big sale:

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/store/weekly-ad?paging=page:0,size:20,index:0
Also Columbia River Arms (Black Hole Weapory), Shot Show sale on barrels:

https://columbiariverarms.com/
Weaver Classic V 2-10x38 $150
Weaver Grand Slam 2-8x36. $186

There is a 10% off code too
Minox 3-9x40. $110
All I got is HNDLDR19 code for SPS Bullets. Free shipping and I believe 15% off. Must have an account and be logged in to use it
Leupold VX-1 3-9x50 $119 at cabelas
Leupold 3-9x50
Originally Posted by DrGnarr
Leupold 3-9x50

Damn! That’s a deal!!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by DrGnarr
Leupold 3-9x50

Damn! That’s a deal!!!

Just checked. They were already sold out.
© 24hourcampfire