Home

Up for sale is this Browning 1886 Grade 1 rifle made in 1986 . These are the only Miroku made 1886 rifles that are exactly like the origional Winchesters. No dumb tang safeties or rebounding hammers- just 100 percent pure John Browning goodness..:)

26" Octagon barrel. 45-70 caliber.

Gun is in 99% condition and almost new. Bright shiny, bore. All original and complete. The rifle has proven very accurate; and reliable. It will put 3 shots into 1.5 MOA with the factory iron sights if you can.

Practicaly no blue wear. Stocks have all their finish with no cracks- just a few storage dings from 32 years of existence. No box or paperwork.

My price is $1,450 plus $45 shipping and insurance to your FFL from my local FFL. Price is firm . No trades No counteroffers, please. USPS money order only as payment.
Thanks for taking a look..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K9g5E1Q.jpg[/IMG
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
That is a great looking rifle. The crescent butt has to hurt!
Originally Posted by BIGEYES
That is a great looking rifle. The crescent butt has to hurt!

Its not bad off hand as long as its held properly out on the upper arm..

Off the bench with hotter than factory loads it can be a bit much without a strap on shoulder pad..
Awesome rifle always wanted one .They are nicer than the originals to me better bluing and better wood .Hope someone gets it and takes care of it !
Thanks DGR.
The '86 is a work of art IMO I have one in 45-90 which comes close to being my favorite rifle..Good luck with your sale this one needs a good home to be appreciated !
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
The '86 is a work of art IMO I have one in 45-90 which comes close to being my favorite rifle..Good luck with your sale this one needs a good home to be appreciated !

Yep, they are great rifles..
© 24hourcampfire