Home
Ruger Blackhawk 357 Maximum Revolver For Sale. Looks to be almost New with a slight cylinder turn ring. Comes with the Original Factory Box that is Pristine. Also comes with the Owners Manuel. This one has the 7.5” barrel and was made in the first year of Ruger’s Production. These are getting harder & harder to find nowadays. Especially in this condition.
First I’ll Take it followed by immediate PM gets this one. No Frickin Anti-Gun PAYPAL! But I will except Cashiers Checks / Money Orders, or Personal Checks from 24HourCampfire Members. $1100. Shipped to your FFL Dealer.

[Linked Image]
Up
There’s a fellow looking for a specific serial number that posts occasionally. You might want to search for his post.
Originally Posted by mtnman1
There’s a fellow looking for a specific serial number that posts occasionally. You might want to search for his post.

Thanks!
You're looking for Coogs.
k2nd
Evening bump
Damn this is tempting.
About the only thing left on my bucket list, but getting old enough can't remember what a bucket list is.

Just out of curiosity, does 357 mag ammo shoot in this chamber? Don't really see a reason it would not.
Why did Ruger drop this product???
Tim
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
Damn this is tempting.
About the only thing left on my bucket list, but getting old enough can't remember what a bucket list is.

Just out of curiosity, does 357 mag ammo shoot in this chamber? Don't really see a reason it would not.
Why did Ruger drop this product???
Tim

Yes. It will fire 357 Mag Ammo & also .38 Special ammo too.
PM’s answered
Someone needs to buy this from chlinstructor. His owning it makes it more valuable so you are getting that much better deal. Not to mention he's a real good guy, I've done business with him, and he's offering it at a great price. Let's go here!!!
Thanks Buddy! I’ve got several interested in it already. If not, I’ll take it to the Tulsa Show in a few weeks where old Rugers bring top dollar even before you can make it in the door.
ttt
No dog in this hunt
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?300062-WTB-WTT-Ruger-357-Maximum-Serial-600-11588-TWO-FOR-ONE!-NW-Pennsylvania
Price Reduction! $1050. Shipped!
Up
ttt
$1000. Shipped!!!
Up
$975. Shipped!
ttt
Final Price Reduction! $925. Shipped
Up
$925.
Up
$925. Shipped
Up
I'm surprised this is still on the market. These are hard to come by in this condition. What a great deal.
Good luck with your sale. Always wanted one of these loud buggers. Lotsa fellas used to shoot them in silhouettes when I was doing that.
Monday Bump
$925. Shipped
Would trade for a Pristine S&W Model 66 with the 2.75” or 3” barrel or a Ruger Bisley BlackHawk in 480.

Or $925. Shipped
All PM’s answered.
$925. Shipped!
Up
This really makes me wish I had sent my income taxes in sooner for my refund! These don't pop up often.
Up
Last chance! $900 shipped!!!
I cannot believe with all the different brands of loonies here that this has not sold! CRAZY!!!

Ruger and firearm history right here!

Good luck with the sale! This could possibly be the wrong forum....
Thanks. Me either.
$900. Shipped !!!
Up
$900. Shipped!!!
Up
$900. Shipped!!!
Up
$900 shipped!
Up
$900 shipped
Up
Up
$900 Shipped!
Last Chance or this ones off to the big Tulsa Show!!! $900 shipped!
$900
SOLD!
© 24hourcampfire