Home
Gotta pay the tax man...

Up for sale is a Beanland 260 I bought from jarodjohns last April. Here was the classified ad: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ight-beanland-built-260-rem#Post11969945

The rifle is as accurate as stated. I tried some factory Hornady ammo with the 120 grain ELD and it shot 5 shots into less than 1" easily.

I added a set of Talley LW 30mm rings from Defiance that have an angled rear base to minimize the overhang over the ejection port.

Looks like this:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I will sell with both sets of talleys for $3,000 shipped and insured, CONUS, or add another $25 for AK.

WIll offer 3 day inspection period, if you don't like it, you pay return shipping and I will refund the entire purchase price.

First "I'll take it" by time stamp wins. An "I'll take it" trumps all lower offers/ongoing negotiations/hagglers.

Only posted here at the campfire right now.

No trades needed.

Payment by bank certified check, I'll hold rifle shipment until check clears.

Thanks,
Marty
get thee behind me you Siren...
Heck of a nice rifle Marty - does this mean you will have an extra S & B scope you need to get rid of smile

Bump for a great rifle!!
Frank, thanks for the reminder.

Scope NOT included in sale price!!!
Free Bump.

I liked it the last time around and still do. I wish I had the need instead of just the desire.

donsm70
PM me if you want to sell the scope.
Dam that tax man Marty. Has to hurt to turn that one. Good luck with the sale.

Good guy to deal with there.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
........I will sell with both sets of talleys for $3,000 shipped and insured.....

Thanks,
Marty

Wow, that’s an expensive set of rings....grin
Originally Posted by Reloder28
........I will sell with both sets of talleys for $3,000 shipped and insured.....

Thanks,
Marty

Wow, that’s an expensive set of rings....grin

LMAO.
Tax cuts came one year too late...

I’ll go $2900 shipped today.

From a private individual to your FFL.
Crazy drop to $2750
What is the weight?

donsm70
6.5 lbs
it's 8 lbs even as it sits
^^
Awesome looking rifle Kimber7man. Good luck with sale
I have a nearly identical Beanland .260 and its hammers. This is a steal.
FYI

Original owner had 84 rounds down the pipe.

I added 25 to the total.

Total 109 rounds down the pipe. Just getting broken in...
I'm trying to talk myself into it...
I do have one item I'd take in partial trade - I've always wanted an original Remington 700 Titanium in 7mm SAUM....
I've regretted letting a lot of rifles go.. This one is at the top of the list..
This rifle is easily $2800 in parts.

If I were anywhere near interested in .264’s I’d already have bought it.
LOP?
13.5” as best I can tell
Good guy bump and a rifle built by one of the best. Wish it was a lefty.
I just made an appointment to sell my left nut, so if this doesn’t sell before then, I’m keeping it...
^^
Marty whats the safety on the defiance sheep hunter action standard M700 bolt opens when the safety is on or does it lock the bolt down?

Shoot straight all
Opens with the safety on
Bump for weekend. Price down to $2600 shipped.

Checking with Jon to see how much to change bolt and rechamber barrel to 6.5 PRC...
Ok, let’s do this today.

Price drop to $2,500 shipped today, with your contribution of $100 to NRA-ILA today. Let’s counter their march with our cash!
Off the market. Thx guys!

Good to hear. Rifle would have been hard to replace.....they make left nuts everyday.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Good to hear. Rifle would have been hard to replace.....they make left nuts everyday.

Yeah, was hoping I wouldn’t have to choose between “want” and “need”....
Back up for sale. $2600 shipped or trade for an original 700 Ti in 7mm SAUM and cash.

I also have Redding type S neck die set plus a competition seater die with VLD stem, and 200 pieces of Alpha brass (15 fired, 60 handloads, and rest unfired) that I’d make a deal on with the buyer of the rifle.
Last weekend then it goes off the market.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
This rifle is easily $2800 in parts.

If I were anywhere near interested in .264’s I’d already have bought it.

I love my stainless .260 mdl7, if I were anywhere near $2600.00 I'd steal it and buy this. Great deal for a great rifle and round.
Sold my 4wheeler so this one is staying home. Off the market.
© 24hourcampfire