Home
Posted By: Mac1978 USPS money order - 04/23/18
I just deposited one in the bank. Teller just said they were counterfieting the schitt out of them these days. You tards ever heard of paypal or apple pay?go
Posted By: wildfowl Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Ever had a paypal account locked by Paypal because you used it for a firearms purchase?
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-paypal%E2%80%99s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-faq585
Posted By: aalf Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ney-order-verification-phone#Post9696177
Posted By: tonyb Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by Mac1978
I just deposited one in the bank. Teller just said they were counterfieting the schitt out of them these days. You tards ever heard of paypal or apple pay?go

Worry about yourself...
Posted By: Diablero Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
I've bought tons of firearms purchases. I've bought actual firearms, barrels, ammo, gun safes, powder, scopes, reloading stuff out the wazoo etc. You name it and I've probably bought it related to firearms with PayPal. I've never ever had an account locked up or even a glich when it comes to useing PayPal or my PayPal debit card and I have 2 accounts. I've passed up buying lots of stuff here in the classifieds because people does not have PayPal. Those sellers on GunBroker that say they don't accept PayPal well they do and don't even know it. I give them my PayPal debit card number and they don't even know it. If you was not allowed to use PayPal for gun related stuff eBay would go under. Just look at all the gun related stuff that is bought on eBay everyday with PayPal and don't even think that the PayPal people don't know about it. To each his own though if they don't want payment from PayPal I'll just buy it somewhere else.
Posted By: Fotis Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by wildfowl
Ever had a paypal account locked by Paypal because you used it for a firearms purchase?

Not discretely
Posted By: mcmaverick Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
If you use Paypal discretely for a firearm and you have a problem, you can't complain to Paypal about it. If I ever get a fake USPS money order for a firearm, I'll report the firearm as stolen and give the law his name and address. I may not get my money back, but hopefully he'll spend some time in jail.
Posted By: Diablero Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by mcmaverick
If you use Paypal discretely for a firearm and you have a problem, you can't complain to Paypal about it.

You are right but that's the reason I have insurance through the shipper.
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Diablero gets it! These damn money orders aren’t worth the paper they are printed on. Not to mention, you get a 3-5 day jump on your transaction.
Posted By: 01Foreman400 Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
I don’t have time to chase down a money order. If that’s the only form of payment they will take I move on. I have no problem sending a check electronically thru my bank though as long as they are a long standing member or I’ve done business with them before. PayPal is the quickest and easiest for me though.
Posted By: MLC Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
I got a many USPS money orders for guns and other stuff I have sold and never got a bad one. I always take mine to the post office and cash them. They verify them right there.
The point of this is simply that there are better means to transfer money. Taking the time to fool with these stupid things is a waste.
Posted By: Rooterpig Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
I’ve never had any issues with a post office money order. Mailed one today.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18

who you callin' a tard....
Posted By: 16bore Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
cry
Posted By: 7887mm08 Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Just sent a money order out, if you don't want my money you wont get it then.
Posted By: aalf Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by tikkanut
who you callin' a tard....

Posted By: DryPowder Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by MLC
I got a many USPS money orders for guns and other stuff I have sold and never got a bad one. I always take mine to the post office and cash them. They verify them right there.

Your post office has a lot more cash than mine. For me, they can be a royal pain in the ass to cash once you get over $200.00 or $300.00 dollars.
Posted By: 16bore Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Lives in the classifieds and whines about a money order. TFF...
Posted By: ctw Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
The other thing is if the money order does not arrive you can not put a stop payment and get a refund , rather you must file paperwork with the attached fees and wait a period of time seems like 6 weeks was the allotted time but I could be wrong about that. If after the time is up and the mo has not been cashed you get some sort of reimbursement.

I just sent a international money order to Canada, the mo cost 8.55 this was on a 25$ mo . This was 2 weeks ago and last night the seller emailed saying the letter has not arrived yet. I bet if it is lost I won’t get my. 8.55 and will have to wait the period. Hopefully it shows up.
Yeah. Buys a lot of schitt, prefers an easy transaction, doesn’t subscribe to mailing off clippings from catalogs and sending them off on the pony express theory, walks fully upright, has normal sized forehead.
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
I don’t have time to chase down a money order. If that’s the only form of payment they will take I move on. I have no problem sending a check electronically thru my bank though as long as they are a long standing member or I’ve done business with them before. PayPal is the quickest and easiest for me though.

That’s how I feel too. Going to the PO is a pain in the azz. I’ve looked at things today in the classifieds that id like to buy but when I see MO only it turns me away. But each person has the right to decide what form of payment they want. It is 2018 and I’d bet 99.9% of us manage our banking electronically, we don’t physically go to the bank to check our balance!
Posted By: GunGeezer Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18

Been to three banks, all said same thing USPS MO are the worse, they deal with counterfiet ones every day. Anything else is better and for last almost 18 years discrete PayPal has never let me down.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Never had a problem with a money order, usps or others.
I have heard of problems with paypal tho---
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
mac1978: I have been using USPS money orders for many decades now and NEVER encountered a problem with them - of any kind!
I do not respect you enough to give your specious (without merit!) "warning" any semblance of credulity!
Yeah, dickwart (tard!) mac1978, you just go ahead and try to pass off a batch of counterfiet money orders!
You'll end up exactly where you deserve to be.
Laughable!
And this, sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Looks like my little social experiment worked again. You sophisticates never disappoint.
Posted By: SKane Re: USPS money order - 04/23/18
Looks like my little social experiment worked again. You sophisticates never disappoint.

Awwwweeeee, poor little lamb. Were sharp_things and paddler stealing too much of your @sshole thunder?
Posted By: 257heaven Re: USPS money order - 04/24/18
Originally Posted by SKane

Awwwweeeee, poor little lamb. Were sharp_things and paddler stealing too much of your @sshole thunder?

Dammit. Stop quoting the stupid son of a bitch so I don't have to see his idiotic whining.

Posted By: Mac1978 Re: USPS money order - 04/24/18
You guys should be more articulate in your attempts to be insulting, it kinda makes picking on you less fun.
© 24hourcampfire