Home
Have a few of 10 sets of brackets for sale for building your own shooting bench.

These brackets are set up for 1.25" NPT pipe legs. Pipe legs can be purchased and threaded at Home Depot, Lowes, hardware stores, steel suppliers, and plumbing supply places. Brackets are 3/16" thick steel. 5" X 5" in size with 7/16" holes for bolting on. Painted black.

$50 shipped for a set of 3. $90 if you order 2 sets (6 each) sent to the same address. $125 for 3 sets (9 each) if sent to same address.

Paypal, personal check, MO all work. PM if interested.

Will be shipped USPS Priority.

Thanks!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What they look like when bolted to bench.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Interesting Gonna tag it
Do you have plans for the rest of the table?
No, I don't BigG and no plans come with the brackets.

But if you want some measurements, I can get you some numbers from my bench.

Thanks
Why did you choose that particular leg placement.

Is the top not stiff enough to put this leg here?

[Linked Image]
King, more than likely my bench would be stiff enough to have both legs on the front. Especially since the top is 1.5" thick. If going with a thin top, it might have some bow in the middle depending on what material a person uses for a top.
StGeorger- PM returned
I purchased several sets of these brackets from Lonny a while back. They are top-quality and heavy-duty. I built two benches so far. They aren't light-weight, but they are rock-solid. I glued two sheets of 3/4" plywood to make a 1-1/2" thick top. Here are a couple of photos of the bottoms. I added a carry-handle and built slide-in brackets for the legs using conduit clamps to make for a compact package. Great guy to deal with -- fast, friendly and courteous.

Attached picture 20170213_125132__1487262019_71.90.88.130.jpg
Attached picture 20170213_125149__1487262082_71.90.88.130.jpg
I have a set and they work great!!!!
I'll take a set. PM me your addy and I'll get you a USPS MO out
cjkostic,

Thanks for posting your pictures. You have a fine looking bench there. I'm glad the brackets worked out for you!

Reba, Thank you for the positive feedback!

WeimGuy-sent. Thanks!
Originally Posted by cjkostic
I purchased several sets of these brackets from Lonny a while back. They are top-quality and heavy-duty. I built two benches so far. They aren't light-weight, but they are rock-solid. I glued two sheets of 3/4" plywood to make a 1-1/2" thick top. Here are a couple of photos of the bottoms. I added a carry-handle and built slide-in brackets for the legs using conduit clamps to make for a compact package. Great guy to deal with -- fast, friendly and courteous.

CJ , nice Set-up to hold the pipe feet . Looks like you unscrew the small board that butts up to the pipes and frees them . I'm going to use the Clamp Set-up you show as well as to add a Handle ( at a good balance point ) to my Table . Three feet work very well on uneven surfaces and these Brackets will allow you to build your Bench Top exactly as you want .
Thanks for everyone’s responses and pics.
PM sent
Ill take a set, pm me your address.
Hi Lonny, I will take a set. Pm info please. Thanks, Bill
BTT
I will take a set.
PM coming.
A couple sets left.

Thanks.
I will take both remaining sets. Please PM me with payment info.

Thanks,

Dean
usull -- you are exactly right on the board with knobs to hold legs in place. I like to use/repurpose things I have lying around the shop. The handle is located right at the balance point so it carries like a heavy suitcase. All in all, it works very well and is steady as a rock.
Turns out I still have 2 sets left. Thought I had them all sold, but miscounted.

So if you needing a set or two, shoot me a PM.

Thanks guys.
These brackets are very well made and Lonny is a great guy to deal with !
I will take a set, PM sent
If you still have a set, I'll take one.
Pm incoming.
If anybody is needing some leg brackets I have two sets on hand.

Price is still $50 per set of 3 shipped.

Thanks!
BTT
© 24hourcampfire