Home
Up for sale is a very rare new, never shot outside of Marlin, 336CB Cowboy with octagon 24" barrel in hard to find 38/55 caliber. This one has been safe queen from day one and never loaded or shot. 99 serial number and JM stamped. Have more pics for those that are interested but you won't find a cleaner one.

$1200 shipped

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
One and only bump before this goes to GB. Can't believe no one wants this gorgeous rifle at this price. One just sold on GB in same condition for $1465. Will be here for couple more days then listing it on GB.
Originally Posted by Jpterry
One and only bump before this goes to GB. Can't believe no one wants this gorgeous rifle at this price. One just sold on GB in same condition for $1465. Will be here for couple more days then listing it on GB.

Its a buyers market.
Originally Posted by warpig602
Originally Posted by Jpterry

Its a buyers market.

Yes it is and that's with the one selling on GB for $1465 a few days ago. At $1200 shipped... It's a great price for a buyer here on 24. Thx
Bringing this one back out for sale from gun safe. Still never fired outside of Marlin and in mint condition. Dropping price to $1100 shipped or will trade +/- cash for a Marlin JM in 45/70, 444 or 450.
I got a PM coming your way...
Bump for a beauty!
Thinkin'......
Trade offer submitted by PM.
Pretty rifle. How do you load pictures in your listings? I can get the image gallery done but cant seem to tie them to my ads. Thanks and good luck with the sale of this beauty
Matt
Originally Posted by LarryT1954

Didn't get a PM, can you check and try again?
TTT... Going to focus on 444 and 45/70 for trade. Thanks
Per our pm i will take this
Thanks al
Sold to Al... Thanks everyone
© 24hourcampfire