Home
The Clintons seem to be slipping a bit on those who cross them.
A drowning, car wreck, I surely wouldn't get on the same page as ole Jim.
Bet he sleeps with eyes wide open..........Wonder how many guns he has spread all over his house.
How much for shipping?

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
How much for shipping?

P

You’re too late. I already sent a pm that I’d take it.
This ain't eBay
He's still out on his book tour. Hard to believe he is such an ignorant fool, thinnking that this would not all

come apart, the crooked azzhole.
Hopefully he and John Brennan have dinner and drinks together in a private dinning room with 230 hardball for desert.

how much for shipping?
what caliber ? if its 270 i won't take it!
Not soon enough....what a piece of 💩 he became....sold soul to the devil
How many rounds down the tube???
How much longer before folks figure out the proper forum to post their stuff?
Pictures please.
What are you selling? Clinton buffer rally tickets?
Are you selling the service or soliciting bids?
What does it weigh?
"eenie, meenie, miney, mo, oooh, classifieds - that should work."
You can't commit suicide by shooting yourself in the foot!
Length of pull?
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Length of pull?

12 inches
Originally Posted by jimy

The Clintons are not of any use to anybody anymore. Their political muscle died with her failed presidential bid. The best they can hope fore is their groupies to buy their books.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by jimy

The Clintons are not of any use to anybody anymore. Their political muscle died with her failed presidential bid. The best they can hope fore is their groupies to buy their books.

What they "know" is valuable, especially to Obama and his future in politics, recruitment and most of all fund raising..
Is this still available?
Maybe the William Colby solution..........

HM
lol...do some people really think the guy will see justice or some suicide scenario? Laughable. The guy is a multi-millionaire narcissist protected by the deep state. The naivete on this forum (correctly submitted or not) never ceases to amaze..

I'll take it! PM sent.
seconds
The Clintons have been merchants of death for a long time............one has to wonder if they would lose their grip that easily...........

HM
Vince Foster
Sketch of Vince Foster.jpg
Sketch of Vince Foster
Born Vincent Walker Foster Jr.
January 15, 1945
Hope, Arkansas, U.S.
Died July 20, 1993 (aged 48)
Fairfax County, Virginia, U.S.'
Cause of death Gunshot to the mouth
Occupation Attorney
Deputy White House Counsel
Spouse(s) Elizabeth Braden Foster
Children 3
Vincent Walker "Vince" Foster Jr. (January 15, 1945 – July 20, 1993) was a Deputy White House Counsel during the first 6 months of President Bill Clinton's administration. He had been a partner at Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he was a colleague and friend of Hillary Rodham Clinton and where, as The Washington Post later wrote, he rose to "the pinnacle of the Arkansas legal establishment." At the White House he was unhappy with work in politics and spiraled into depression. Five official governmental investigations concluded his death by gunshot was self-inflicted, but several conspiracy theories emerged.
Most of the population of the USA are financially stable have a life and are not willing to do anything that might risk that life. We tolerate corruption by the elected leaders and have for the last hundred years. They know we will not act to remove them by force. We are the cowards that won't fight for what we believe in. We are the sheep that walk in lock step with those that have brain washed us.
Is this a go fund me thread? I’ll chip in the cost of some rope. But only the real cheap thin Chinese made kind that will make hims squirm and choke on his own bile and blood before losing consciousness.
Originally Posted by halfmile
The Clintons have been merchants of death for a long time............one has to wonder if they would lose their grip that easily...........

HM

Yes, she lost in her bid for the presidency. The only reason anybody kowtowed to the Clintons is because the left thought business as usual would continue under Hillary.
Act now and you'll receive a free hummingbird feeder and Foxnews mousepad.
PayPal?
will a .223 AI be enough gun for him?
I'd be interested in a picture of Hillary suiciding Comey.
Is this still available ? I thought it sold
Does it come with gun lock?
© 24hourcampfire