Link
How long is the code good for?
Posted By: CJC73 Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/20/18
Ends 6/23
Posted By: MRKbass Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/20/18
It’s 259 shipped when it’s all said and done. Great glass for the $$$
Posted By: bobkat Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/20/18
Got one!
They have some great deals on refurbished Browning trail cameras as well, $5 for buying 2 and then 15% on top of that.2- Browning BTC-2 Force Recon 8MP for $70.53! Heck of a deal. Thanks for the link!
Got one

Thanks
Posted By: DBrink Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
Ditto, how can you not at the price?

Thx.
Posted By: bt8897 Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
Got one too

thx
It says only one left.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
Hope they are not fake leupolds
They’re not. I have bought from seller before.
Appear to be gone?
Posted By: Oakster Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
Yep, appear to be gone... too late for me
Here's another one. not quite as good. Comes out to $275.00. same coupon code.

Link
Posted By: Motown Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
The link from the OP sure looks like a fake Leupold. First off the gold ring Leupold uses isnt shiny like the one pictured. Also it shows a wide duplex reticle which I do not think is offered by Leupold in the VX3 line. Its also coming from Singapore as well. Its your money but all signs point to this being a fake.
Not sure what link you are talking about. The OPs linked scope came from Alabama and had no picture of the reticle. Because it is no longer available, ebay sometimes links to “similar” products. Perhaps this is what you are seeing?
Posted By: Motown Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Not sure what link you are talking about. The OPs linked scope came from Alabama and had no picture of the reticle. Because it is no longer available, ebay sometimes links to “similar” products. Perhaps this is what you are seeing?

You are correct and Im a dumbass!
Posted By: bh444 Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
I just bought a new baitcaster from them.They sell good items for the best prices I found.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/sportsmans...684&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
The fake ones come from China and Singapore. If you order one from there you should get burned, you know better. These guys are legit. I've ordered from them before.
Posted By: ChrisAU Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/21/18
I used the 15% off code to get a 3-9x40 VX-Freedom for $134 earlier today...had a rifle needing something, figured I'd try one of the new lines out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-VX-Freedom-3-9x40-1-Tube-Matte-Black-Duplex-Reticle-Rifle-Scope-174180/132651372567?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Has anyone received their order of these yet ? Just curious. I have never owned a VX 3i...but seems the one I received has an excellent chance of it missing the "I" part. I have half a dozen Leupold boxes here, all the same but this new one is different from them also. The gold eye ring is marked correct, and it has the serial number, but for the life of me I don't see anything that is on the eye piece that would illuminate the reticle. Is it me just being unfamiliar with this type of scope, or is something missing here, Thanks for the help.
Posted By: 338rcm Re: Great Ebay deal on Leupold - 06/23/18
Originally Posted by Skunkman
Has anyone received their order of these yet ? Just curious. I have never owned a VX 3i...but seems the one I received has an excellent chance of it missing the "I" part. I have half a dozen Leupold boxes here, all the same but this new one is different from them also. The gold eye ring is marked correct, and it has the serial number, but for the life of me I don't see anything that is on the eye piece that would illuminate the reticle. Is it me just being unfamiliar with this type of scope, or is something missing here, Thanks for the help.

I is the series. does not stand for illuminated
I have learned something....LOL Thank you. The instructions had me looking for something that wasn't there. Appreciate the help.
© 24hourcampfire