Home
Posted By: skeen FS NIB Ruger No #1 .35 Whelen - 06/23/18
NIB, unfired Ruger No. #1 .35 Whelen. The rings are in there.

$1050 shipped, within contiguous US, to your FFL.

First I'll take it here followed with a PM, please. Pay however you want to.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Thank you
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Up for a New In Box No. 1 .35 Whelen.
This may be as hard as selling a No. 1 in .270... smile
Bump for a great rifle and caliber
Originally Posted by MGunns
Bump for a great rifle and caliber

Thank you, Sir.
Bump in memory of Colonel Townsend Whelen.
I've had 2 PMs asking about the right side receiver and what is wrong with it (5th picture down). That is the packing oil or whatever it is (cosmoline?), as it came from the factory. I did wipe it off and took a couple pics for a 'Fire member. After wiping off the oil there's hairline scratches from the screw that someone at the factory would have done, I presume. Can hardly see it, but full disclosure. Also a pic of the rings and swivels still in the plastic.

May consider trade deals, plus or minus cash, depending - big fan of Sako 85s, and Rock River Arms LAR-15 Varmint or Predator Pursuit, Rock River LAR-8M Predator HP. Just PM me.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Saturday bump. Unfired Ruger No. 1 .35 Whelen, $1050 shipped.

Trades I'd be interested in, plus or minus cash, depending - Rock River Arms LAR-15 Varmint or Predator Pursuit, Rock River LAR-8M Predator HP. Just PM me.
You could buy the same model at Bud's for for $1325, but you don't have to.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...s_id/415000262/RUGER+NO.1+MEDIUM+SPORTER
Sunday look, with a new price - $1025 shipped. I have 4 rifles to ship out next week that have been sold on the 'fire. Ideally I would only make one trip. smile

Feel free to PM with any questions, I'm a reasonable guy.
Man if i wasn't 3/4 of the way into a $2800.00 Christensen arms custom in 7mm Rem Mag , I would probably be all over it !
Any way bump for a beautiful weapon..... good luck my friend.
Originally Posted by lucky13
Man if i wasn't 3/4 of the way into a $2800.00 Christensen arms custom in 7mm Rem Mag , I would probably be all over it !
Any way bump for a beautiful weapon..... good luck my friend.

Thank you, lucky13!
Man ohhh man beautiful piece.... I've got a 35 Whelen and love shooting that cannon!!! GLWS!
Originally Posted by JasonR
Man ohhh man beautiful piece.... I've got a 35 Whelen and love shooting that cannon!!! GLWS!

Thank you, JasonR!

May consider trades, plus or minus cash, depending for Rock River Arms LAR-15 Varmint or Predator Pursuit. Just PM me.
Posted By: Shag Re: FS NIB Ruger No #1 .35 Whelen - 07/04/18
That's friggin awesome! bump
Originally Posted by Shag
That's friggin awesome! bump

Thank you, Shag!

Trades I would be interested in, plus or minus cash, depending, of course.

Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 Creedmoor Stainless
Rock River Arms LAR-15 Varmint or Predator Pursuit
Bergara HMR Pro Rifle
Ruger Precision Rifle, or similar chassis rifle
I have a #1 in 35 Whelen and it is a beauty of the first order.

Easy to load and easy to shoot.

Have killed a number of bear, elk, deer, hogs and antelope and it was a quick killer.

If I did not already have one I would buy this one.

Steve

Nice
Originally Posted by Fotis
Nice

Thank you, Fotis.

Fellas, my wife says this gun, new in the box, has been taking up space for too long under one of our guest beds. The irony, of course, is I'm the only thing between her becoming a crazy cat lady hoarder featured on A&E. crazy
Up for Sunday
Sunday evening. You know, funny thing, I listed 7 rifles on the classifieds at the same time and have sold 4. Honestly I thought this one would be the first to go.

Anyways, I would consider trades too -

Trades I would be interested in, plus or minus cash, depending, of course.

Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 Creedmoor Stainless
Rock River Arms LAR-15 Predator Pursuit
Bergara HMR Pro Rifle
Chassis rifles
Mid range scopes, e.g., Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50
Originally Posted by skeen
Sunday evening. You know, funny thing, I listed 7 rifles on the classifieds at the same time and have sold 4. Honestly I thought this one would be the first to go.

I would totally be up for this beauty but I just got my dream 35 Whelen elk rifle from Matt Stewart a week ago

Free bump
Traded
© 24hourcampfire