Home
Don't pay retail! I know this is kind of a strange item to list on the Fire but we've got debts that need to be paid and that's more important right now than a diamond. So, if you're looking for a virtually flawless diamond for that special someone and you don't want to get ripped off at the local jewelry shop here's your chance. This stone would cost you about $6K if you walking into your local shop.
This .82 carat, emerald cut diamond is GIA certified, color grade F, clarity grade of VVS1. Polish and symmetry are good and there is no fluorescence. This diamond is pretty much flawless. Measures 5.84x4.9x3.36 millimeters in size.
Sorry about the picture quality. I'm not a pro and I haven't shot diamonds before. They're hard.....

Asking $2800 shipped. I accept USPS money orders and personal checks.

Please contact me with questions. NO trade offers.

Attached picture IMG_8093 (2).JPG
Attached File
IMG_8077.JPG  (416 downloads)
Price added. Oops.

Attached File
IMG_8077.JPG  (250 downloads)
Hard to beat a diamond with a GIA cert. GLWYS....
Will be posting a pic of the GIA cert tonight after work. For some reason it wouldn't upload this morning.
And here's the GIA cert. If you need me to email a better one please let me know.

Attached picture IMG_8101v3.jpg
GIA certified bump......see above.
If you need more pics or info please let me know. I don't know anything more about it than what I posted. And I can't guarantee that the photos will be much better. I found that black and white look the best for some reason.
Happy 4th everyone!

Yes, this stone has been in a setting but it fell out and we figured it should find another home as we're doing the Dave Ramsey financial turnaround. We can always buy another diamond in the future. But I'm going to be much smarter about it now.
Post holiday bump....with another picture.

Attached picture IMG_8091.JPG
Weekend bump.....thought I had this sold yesterday but it didn't. This will make that special someone very happy.......
Great deal on a fantastic stone!
Monday bump....
Dave Ramsey would be proud. Good job.
Better than I deserve!
Thanks guys wink It stinks but it's got to be done. I've even got 9 or 10 guns I'm trying to sell locally. I can buy more toys in the future.....

It's still here. Let's move this thing......
Pre-weekend bump....

How about $2675 shipped?
Up.....
Great price at $2675 shipped.....
Final weekend bump before it goes on FleaBay
Still available...
Let's try again. It's still available. It's nice....
There's a guy over at Sigforum.com named Dave Truong who buys diamonds, gold, broken watches, jewelry, etc. and has a good reputation for paying fair prices. I don't have the faintest clue about diamonds and their values, but might not hurt to check with him..

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/5050023444/p/1
Nice stone
Really good deal that's amazingly still available.......
This is a really good deal guys.
Thanks gents. And thank you DJ. Very appropriate for you to post here.
© 24hourcampfire