Home

12 gauge to .410, 2 tubes,they retail for 25.99 each,will sell for 40.00 shipped

Gauge-Mate Tubes

Always wanted to try a smaller gauge, but were worried that you wouldn't be happy with the performance. Now you can give them a try without buying a new gun. Simply insert the adapters into your chamber, load with the corresponding smaller-gauge ammunition and shoot. they produce excellent patterns with your standard choke tubes. Extractor-Grip cutouts expose spent hulls for easy removal from adapter. Sold as individuals
ttt
What do they fit? What bore size?
they slip into a 12 gauge and make it so you can shoot .410 shells out of it.
Understand that, ALL tube sets are bore specific. Do you know what size these will fit? What did you have them in?
I have not used them, they appear new,I just know that the web sight said what I copied and pasted on this ad
Passport - the ones I've seen have rubber O-rings to allow for variations in bores. They are only 12 or 16 inches long if they are the ones I'm thinking of. I had one for a 20 ga barrel and used it to get the kids used to shooting shotguns by working them up to full 20 ga turkey loads. Mudder, correct me if I'm wrong here.
these ones ore about 4 or 5" long,no rubber seals or o-rings,looks like you just slide them down into the barrel from the breech and then put the smaller gauge ammo in them.Wish I could figure out this picture feature,had finally figured out the old setup for pictures and then this starts..ugh !!!!! I can email pics if desired..
ttt
© 24hourcampfire