Home
Posted By: cpett33 RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/19/18
Never thought I would be doing this but due to unfortunate circumstances, here we go. I am regretfully listing my absolute favorite and most accurate AR that I have ever owned. It is a Rock River Fred Eichler edition gen I equipped with an ATIBAL Mirage 1-6x FFP scope and has been upgraded with a Rainier FA BCG, Strike Industries enhanced FDE "Don't Tread on Me" dust cover and SI Redline charge handle. If you know anything about these rifles then I am sure you are aware of how amazingly accurate they are. The two-stage trigger on this gun is one of the best triggers I have experienced. This has been my hunting setup for a few years now but is in very good to excellent condition with only minor signs of wear. I would estimate around 500 rounds through it if I had to guess. This gun is an absolute tack driver and consistently shoots .5" MOA easily with Hornady Superformance 53gr as well as Hornady Vmax 55gr. It is a laser and even makes me look good! I will include everything you see in pic (3-point sling, optic, rings, NIW FDE Pmag, MFT mag, FDE Tapco mag...where legal) except for Hogzilla light and light mount. It will come in the original factory box with all that came with it new including original 20 round mag (not shown). I even have box and paperwork for scope. If you are not in a legal state then mags will not be included. It is your responsibility to know your laws. I really hate to sell this rifle and said I never would so do not make lowball offers. The price is $1675 FIRM shipped from FFL to FFL. NO TRADES and preferred method of payment is DISCREET PP f/f or +4% for fees. Will consider other payment options.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/19/18
UP
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/20/18
ttt
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/21/18
Due to recent unfortunate events, willing to consider reasonable offers. I have a few other of my "keepers" listed up for sale either here or on other sites as well.
Posted By: Lacy1 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/21/18
PM sent
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/21/18
up top
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/23/18
PMs responded. Still available......at the moment
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/25/18
up
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/26/18
$1550 shipped insured FFL to FFL
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/26/18
Bump for a really nice set up. I have the older Coyote version with a 20” barrel.
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/28/18
Thanks! Yeah they are extremely sweet shooters and I know I will regret it but unfortunately, I am at a point to where I am having to sell quite a few things I had planned on keeping
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/29/18
up
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/31/18
Make offer
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 07/31/18
Wow.... Let’s try to give it away then. Unfortunately, I need the money bad. I’ll take $1300 for all of it, you pay shipping. Text 6six2-3two1-7six3.
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/01/18
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/01/18
All pms responded to.
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/03/18
up
Posted By: Nick87 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/06/18
Sent you a pm
Posted By: Lacy1 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/06/18
Is the rifle still for sale
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/09/18
Rifle is still for sale as of this moment but have several showing a lot of interest. Sorry for the delay guys. Out of town this week and haven’t checked my stuff until now and am doing it on my cell phone. I believe I have responded to all PMs. Shoot me a text for quickest response. Number is listed above in a response. Rifle will not ship until next week.

Thanks,
Curt
Posted By: texken Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/09/18
sweet set up
Posted By: Nick87 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/09/18
I'll take it, pm and text sent.
Posted By: skeen Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/09/18
Originally Posted by Nick87
I'll take it, pm and text sent.

That's a good buy. I have several RRA rifles and they all shoot and operate flawlessly. And they don't give those Fred Eichler rifles away - they get all the money. laugh

That should be a coyote killin' machine for ya,' Nick87.
Posted By: Nick87 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/09/18
Curt, I haven't got a pm back. Texted you twice and tried calling but the voicemail was someone else's name? Maybe the number is listed wrong? Either way just waiting for your reply back as I am looking at another rifle similar to this one locally.
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/10/18
Nick87 - Hey bud. Sorry about the wait and I guess wrong number (that may explain a lot...lol). Just now getting on and checking the forums. Saw your PM and about to shoot you one back or shoot you text if it's not too late at night for ya. Haven't double checked my number on here yet but sometimes I screw up at trying to "spam-proof" my number when typing it like that. You sure just snagged a heck of a rifle for what I think is a really good price. Text incoming...

Rifle is SPF to Nick87.
Posted By: cpett33 Re: RRA Fred Eichler Setup - 08/10/18
Yes it was suppose to be 7six63. Oops
© 24hourcampfire