Home
Bought this new awhile back for out west hunt that never happened and just don't need 300wsm for east of Mississippi River.

Excellent condition and very accurate Sako 75 Stainless Finnlight. Zero chips, rust or scratches. Shoots factory Fusion 150gr less than .75" and Sierra 165GK at .5". Comes with Sako Optilock bases and 30mm low rings and (7) boxes of Federal Fusion 150gr and original owners manual.

$1295 shipped

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT. Will also include full set of dies and 100 pieces of brass, half fired half new.
$1195 for everything shipped
Holy mackeral! I have one of these rifles and I'm considering a second! Ammo, dies, brass, scope mounts!? Let me talk to my "accountant"
It's a great rifle and package, very accurate and great round. Just don't need the horespower of 300wsm for our whitetails.
Is this rifle/ammo still available?
PM Sent
Yes it is, PM replied to
I have one of these bedded into a mcbros stock. It drives nails, it just doesn't see much action as deer don't require the firepower...great rifles.
Heckuva deal here!
Thanks guys, yes it is extremely accurate and 100% factory stock. Same situation, bought it for out west trip and never went and don't need the firepower for our deer. It needs to be shot vs sitting in safe.
TTT...
I truly wish I could justify a second one...awesome deal here! Tons of Ammo, Sako Optilock mounts, brass, dies...no concern of retooling if you dont have a 300WSM already. I think I'm trying to justify this one again!! Love the Sako Finnlight rifles!

Also Note! For anyone shy to Sako's Key Concept locking bolt shroud....This one does not have it... OK I'm done.

Bumpidy Bump...………...TTT
Price drop on this awesome rifle and package...

$1175 shipped
TTT....
Crazy price drop...

$1075 shipped for whole package
"I'll Take It" per our PM agreement.
Sold to GTP... Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire