Home
For Sale: Savage Anschutz 164 .22 LR Purchased a few years ago from Karnis, who said he had refinished the stock. Shoots really well. $525.

Pictures

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13024294#Post13024294
Got any targets to show how well it shoots? If yes please send to [email protected] Thanks Daniel
I just recently found one of these too. The first one I had was very accurate, only losing out ever so slightly to a Remington 511. They are a pretty little rifle and are plenty accurate for any task.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I just recently found one of these too. The first one I had was very accurate, only losing out ever so slightly to a Remington 511. They are a pretty little rifle and are plenty accurate for any task.

Same here! Dime size groups at 50 yards...no problem!
Had one also, wonderful little rifle. Accurate as any 22 I ever shot. Mine had the safety on the left side and was a PITA to operate with a scope on it. This one has it in the right place. You interested in any trades?
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
Got any targets to show how well it shoots? If yes please send to [email protected] Thanks Daniel

I don't have any pictures but it shot around 1" at 100 for 10 shots for me. Seems I was using CCI standard velocity.
Only partial trade is a Rock River Lower with the NM trigger and collapsible stock.
$450

Nice Rifle I have one just like it. Fair price.
$450 is shipped.
$425
I'll take it at 425. You have a PM.
Thank you 264mag. This was sooo dang tempting.
Sold
© 24hourcampfire