Home
I've got a very nice Ruger M77 MkII Stainless 338 WM comes in the Zytel stock, and with Rings. Getting hard to find. $850, NOW $800 Shipped to your FFL.
Prefer PMO, make sure your FFL accepts from a non-FFL. Great elk, moose, bear, whatever rifle. You just don't find them this nice. I don't know how to do pictures but if you pm me your email, I can send you some pictures. If you have questions don't hesitate to call. 208-546-2727
Almost forgot, it's got the Limbsaver pad on it instead of the original, but I may be able to find the original "tire track" they used on them. smile
Tag
PM sent. Thanks, Andy3
Free bump for a nice rifle. I have the same in 7mm RM w/o sights that I went to my local Gander Mt and bought a couple days after my 18th bday in 1998. I bought a box of Core lokt’s with it and stopped to show it to a neighbor on my way home. He put a round in it and aimed towards the base of his mailbox post as a point of reference to see how it kicked and promptly blew his mailbox into the bean field beyond his mailbox. I can’t remember when I’ve laughed that hard since. It wears an Answer Rifles brake and a decellerator pad now and is a kitten to shoot and still delivers those awful core lokt’s to MOA or better. Can’t ask for much more than that.

GLWTS.
Bought one just like this from jack a few months ago. Great gun from a great guy!
Thanks guys. I've gotten two attractive trade offers, Please understand I'm not selling this rifle because I don't like it. I REALLY like it. But I need to pay off a rental in case something happens to me. At my age if something happens to me my wife is better off with a paid off rental than a rental with a mortgage, and a bunch of guns she doesn't know what to do with.
I won't be doing a trade on this. Need the cash more.
Thanks for understanding.
bump

This link shows pictures http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=271321
BTT for a beautiful rifle and an outstanding guy to do business with. Cariboujack and I have done some trading through the years and, in the process, have built a friendship that I cherish. There's none better!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff
If needed a 338 this would be the ticket. Great seller and it dosen’t get much tougher than a Ruger MK II in a zytel stock.
Originally Posted by 444Matt
If needed a 338 this would be the ticket. Great seller and it dosen’t get much tougher than a Ruger MK II in a zytel stock.

That one also has iron sights for back up's. Those are harder to find...
Yup!
Time for another bump...
I can’t believe this one is still here!
bump
Bump
Bump for a buddy
Bump
BTT
Bump
C'mon, guys. I looked up the prices of this model on a few auction sites. This one is a STEAL!
Thanks Jeff.
'nuther bump
up
Great seller bump. Very neat rifle, also!
up
up
To the top for a great seller.
Thank you sir.

This is going to the gun show next weekend. Let's try $775 shipped to your FFL. PMO preferred.
Bump
up
up
bump
bump
Gun show this weekend, taking the rifle and another like it in 30-06 with sights and Skeleton stock
Bump from another boat paddle fan.
Don't see many with open sights,

or the original retread butt pad!
Bump
to the top
You are a good man.
Hunting season is close. This can be this years rifle. $750 shipped to your FFL Prefer PMO.
I will take it as per our texts.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
© 24hourcampfire