Home
Used and in good shape. Has some marks on the floor plate and barrel. Round count unknown but she likes 130 & 140 Horny-Locks and Nosler BT's.
Scope not included.
I don't need any trades.
Money order for payment.
$725 shipped in the lower 48.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
nice !
^^^
I bought one of these for my sister, so that she'd stop borrowing my 260 (also a boat paddle). The damn thing is frighteningly accurate with the Federal blue box 130gr load. As accurate than my 260 with my best handloads. She's happy with it. I'm sure you'll be happy with this one,too.

Kaiser Norton
Wish t were 308
Great rifle for collecting MEATS!!
Bump ..... $715 shipped
I have one of these, and it is very accurate at 300 yards, loves 130g Nosler partitions and speer. 110g tipped tripple shocks clover leaf in mine, it will never get sold.
Bump ........$675
Pops bought one of these brand new after all us kids took flight and he wasn't spending that grocery money. He went from a .444 Marlin lever to this overnight and hasn't looked back since. Very nice handling rifles!
Those rifles are near indestructible. I'm pretty sure my buddy has one in every caliber they made except for I think .223, and I use one from time to time just to shoot something different, especially if we are hunting in miserable weather. Great rifles!

For the demand that they bring in the used market, I am shocked that Ruger doesn't resume selling their 77 All-Weather with that particular stock.
Originally Posted by J23
Those rifles are near indestructible. For the demand that they bring in the used market, I am shocked that Ruger doesn't resume selling their 77 All-Weather with that particular stock.

Often thought the same.

I have the same barreled action in 280 Remington with which I have killed numerous critters. Would love to have one of those stocks for it.
pm sent
I've got one of these and it's ungodly accurate with several different loads. One of the loads is a 150gr Hornady Interbond that shoots unbelievably small groups all the way out to 700 meters (as far as I've tried it). And that stock is tougher than woodpecker lips. If I didn't already have mine, I'd be jumping on this one.

Tim
© 24hourcampfire