Home
Up for trade or sell is a very nice 1990 built Freedom Arms Model 83 in 454 Casull and 7.5". As every FA, it is an awesome shooter with perfect fit and finish. For an almost 30yr old revolver, it is in excellent shape and functions perfect. Normal swirls and light rub marks from the satin stainless finish but no nasty dings, chips or gouges. Barrel and cylinder look excellent, zero rust and was carried more than shot.

Trade value is $1250 and open to non magnum rifles, lever actions, other revolvers, etc

Cash price is $1100 shipped

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

To the top
Where are you located?
Atlanta, GA and Memphis, TN.
TTT with cash price drop

$1075 shipped
TTT... Final price drop before off to GunBroker

$1050 shipped
wow, wish I had something worthy of trading
sent a PM
Tag
TTT
Cannot believe this is still here. If I didn't already have one this would be FL bound. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal.
GLWYS
Thanks TP. Also found a NIB Leupold DD silver scope mount in my closet that I never installed on revolver and will include in the deal.
Would love to own one of these some day. Interested in a S & W 19-2 357 in partial trade?
Originally Posted by centershot
Would love to own one of these some day. Interested in a S & W 19-2 357 in partial trade?

^They are outstanding pieces of craftsmanship. You should do what you can to jump on this one. I doubt you will find one at this low a price anytime soon.
Originally Posted by centershot

Might be open to trades, can you shoot me a PM to discuss? Thanks.
The .45 Long Colt can be fired through this revo, correct? Beautiful gun !!
Yes sir... You can shoot 45lc and has been very accurate with this revolver.
TTT...

Let's do $1025 shipped on this awesome revolver
TTT one more time before I scope it and hunt with it this season.
I will take it per our PM's. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these.....and finally one I can afford!!!
Congrats, you got a great gun at a killer price, and the Seller is as good as it gets.Enjoy!
Thanks TP, it's going to a good home down in Texas!
© 24hourcampfire