Home
Please let me know if you are selling a firearm estate or collection. I am located in Texas but willing to drive for the right deals. I am a FFL holder. Please email me direct if you have any firearms for sale.

Thanks,

Caleb Ballew
avfirearms @ gmail.com (no spaces)
I am located in Texas but willing to drive for the right deals.

Can you be more specific?
I’m in College Station, TX but willing to drive/go just about anywhere in the US depending on the size of the collection (I drove to Ohio a couple years ago for a collection). I am mostly interested in older collectible type guns and hunting rifles. I am not so much interested in military or customs.
Email sent. Been thinking about scaling back in preparation for retirement but dread selling guns on the net and having to ship . Specially individually. cry
Emailed replied, Dryfly24.

TTT...
TTT
Up
how big, and how high end of collections are you interested in.. This is a winchester collections, 86s, 73s, bunch of sharps, a Henry perhaps.
I’m interested in just about any size collection. I am mostly interested in collectible type all original firearms and not custom stuff. The Winchester’s and such would definitely be of interest. Please email me with details.

Thanks.
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
PM’s replied to.... TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Still looking for collections/estates. Please let me know if you have anything for sale or know of something. Thanks!
TTT
Bump... still looking for collections/estates. I am willing to drive. Thanks!
Are you a buyer for high grade shotguns ? Perazi ect.
I’ll send you a PM, tenbears.
pm sent.
TTT
Pm sent
PM’s returned... TTT
Bump
TTT
I have several but will not post them here, and cannot PM for another couple of days. Keep me in mind
You’re welcome to email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!
TTT
It’s been almost a year since I’ve bumped this thread… still looking though!
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
Still looking.
© 24hourcampfire