Home
Posted By: 5Bshooter M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/16/18
Unfired Safe Queen. M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser with Leupold FX3 6x42 w/LR dots, Talley rings and bases. NO dents, dings or scratches that I can find. This was a SHOT Show special 5 or so years ago, unsure how many are out there, but it’s a very nice looking rifle. The fit and finish is also really nice. But, it’s lived in a case in the safe for 5 years… so time to repurpose the funds. $1000, includes shipping to your FFL in the lower 48.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: TDN Re: M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/16/18
Great seller - great deal bump!
I own one, shoots lights out with 139 Hornady's, no kick, CRF, what's not to like. Mine has a Zeiss Conquest on it. Somebody should snag this ASAP!
Posted By: Dinny Re: M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/16/18
PM sent.

Thanks, Dinny
The old 7X57 does not fill a std M70 all the way. It's too short! Better to put a 280 in it!
Originally Posted by TDN
Great seller - great deal bump!

Thanks man!
PM's replied to.
Monday Morning bump!
Okay, getting ready to leave town on business, so I'm pulling this tonight. I'll drop to $950, payment must be PP.
Posted By: tzone Re: M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/17/18
Originally Posted by Savage_99
The old 7X57 does not fill a std M70 all the way. It's too short! Better to put a 280 in it!

Shut up ass hole
Originally Posted by tzone

Shut up ass hole

YAS!
RIFLE WITHDRAWN. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
Posted By: tzone Re: M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/18/18
Cool rifle. I have a m70 xtr featherweight Mauser. I toss back and fort in my head about selling it. I’m sure one of these days I will.
Originally Posted by tzone
Cool rifle. I have a m70 xtr featherweight Mauser. I toss back and fort in my head about selling it. I’m sure one of these days I will.

Keep me posted if you decide to sell
You bet!
There is the Brno 22H in7X57 which is a good action for that old 7-57.
ZB brno made 7-57's in their 21f and 22H rifles. European craftsmanship! I have them in full stock and 1/2 stock!
ZB brno made 7-57's in their 21f and 22H rifles. European craftsmanship! I have them in full stock and 1/2 stock!

We almost gave a [bleep]......

You feel obligated to spew your schit? Start your own thread and quit degrading the mans ad with your trivial bullschit.
[b][/b]I got some of my Brno 7-57's out of the safe. One is a 1/2 stock wirh a Brno 1" QD mount. The other a Full 'Manlnlicher' with itt's 20" bbbl1

These rifles have butter knife bolt handdles
Posted By: Dinny Re: M70 Featherweight 7mm Mauser - 09/20/18
Some people's kids....

Thanks, Dinny
Don being Don.
© 24hourcampfire