Home
This is hard to part with, but I've got a vintage camper I'm using these days and my boys are off to college so it will likely not get used. I absolutely love camping with this tent. One person can set it up. The picture below is the actual tent. These are really hard to find.

This tent is a surplus M-1950 Hexagonal tent with the arctic liner. They are considered a 5-man tent, but my experience is 3 people is comfortable when you've got a stove. It's nearly 9 feet high in the center and the side walls are perfect height for an army cot.. These are crazy warm. I've used it during elk season twice and we were sleeping on top of our bags it was so warm. It uses one central pole, not included. I just cut a pole wherever I go so I don't have to haul a metal pole around. Stove not included. This is perfect for setting up a spike camp as it is relatively light (about 45 pounds including the liner).

There are two listed on ebay right now. One asking $700 and the other $800.

Price is $450 and I'll split the shipping cost with you. If you are in Colorado, we can meet up if possble.

[Linked Image]
Evening bump
up
these are great tents. I used one for several elk seasons. I wish I hadn't sold mine... especially as cheap as i sold it.
Now $400. Split shipping or meet FtF in Front Range CO
Is the liner removable?
Yes, it's held in place with clips.
These are excellent tents!

Good luck with your sale!
PM sent
© 24hourcampfire