Home
I'm looking to buy a Conquest/Meopta/Cabelas 3.5-10x44, 4-12, or 4.5-14 with the z-plex, or possibly #4.

Thanks.
Send. Mbrook a message
Doug has the 3.5-10 Meopta on sale for $399 with the #4 reticle.
Originally Posted by Motown
Doug has the 3.5-10 Meopta on sale for $399 with the #4 reticle.

Thanks - I saw that. I have owned that exact scope, and unfortunately, as much as I love the #4 in general, in that version the spacing is too wide and the center crosshairs are too thin.
Anyone?
Overnight bump.
have a new in the box 4.5x14x44 with target turrets has not been used or mounted, need to come up with a price
Originally Posted by anie
have a new in the box 4.5x14x44 with target turrets has not been used or mounted, need to come up with a price

Let me know how much you're thinking, thanks.
Send u a message
Morning bump, still looking.
I have a 6-18 meo pro if your interested PM me
Originally Posted by briannelson89
I have a 6-18 meo pro if your interested PM me

Thanks, but that's a bit higher magnification than I'm looking for.
bersh did you get my pm, just checking you got the message
Originally Posted by anie
bersh did you get my pm, just checking you got the message

I did get it, just replied. Thanks.
PM sent.
I've had a few good offers, and have a couple choices, but still looking, thanks.
Last bump
I have the Cabelas Instinct Meopro 4.5-14x50 HTR with the wind drift reticle hardly use. $400 including shipping.
Originally Posted by yurotrash
I have the Cabelas Instinct Meopro 4.5-14x50 HTR with the wind drift reticle hardly use. $400 including shipping.

I wish that was a z-plex.
https://www.eurooptic.com/meopro-45-14x50-zplex-598850.aspx

I saw that. Tempting, but would prefer the 44mm version of it. Thanks.

You and I have talked before about the Meopta 3.5-10x44 #4 I have. I had never owned a #4 and wasn't sure how I was going to like it. After several trips I have decided I do not like a #4, however with deer season being in full swing and not wanting to deal with mounting a new scope and re-sighting I'm going to use it until close to seasons end.

If you have not found what you are looking for in a few weeks send me a PM and we'll talk...
Originally Posted by Highoctane

You and I have talked before about the Meopta 3.5-10x44 #4 I have. I had never owned a #4 and wasn't sure how I was going to like it. After several trips I have decided I do not like a #4, however with deer season being in full swing and not wanting to deal with mounting a new scope and re-sighting I'm going to use it until close to seasons end.

If you have not found what you are looking for in a few weeks send me a PM and we'll talk...

Thanks. I remember us messaging, but can't remember if you sent me a pic of the reticle. As much as I love #4 reticles in general, I found the Meopta version to be spaced a little wider than I like, and the center crosshairs are a touch too thin. I found this out the hard way as I bought a NIB z-plex, traded it for a used #4, then traded that for another z-plex. All that being said, when it gets to that point we can chat and if your #4 is more like the Zeiss version, I'll be interested whether I buy a different scope before or not.
Originally Posted by bersh

Thanks. I remember us messaging, but can't remember if you sent me a pic of the reticle. As much as I love #4 reticles in general, I found the Meopta version to be spaced a little wider than I like, and the center crosshairs are a touch too thin. I found this out the hard way as I bought a NIB z-plex, traded it for a used #4, then traded that for another z-plex. All that being said, when it gets to that point we can chat and if your #4 is more like the Zeiss version, I'll be interested whether I buy a different scope before or not.

The z-plex is what I'm wanting....
Originally Posted by bersh

The z-plex is what I'm wanting....

I happen to have a z-plex that has never been mounted. I was going to keep it, but might be convinced to swap it (again). It will all depend on which version of the #4 you have.
© 24hourcampfire