Home
We’ve been moving a lot of stuff around lately, and getting the call business set-up to run out of our basement. As such, we’ve come across several boxes of old stock and colors were probably not going to make anymore. Some of these boxes of calls are from 1989... so the color varies a bit from call to call.

They all still come with the instructional books, but we’re leaving out the additional pack of accessory reeds/bands/blocks on the individual calls.

Shipping is $4 flat rate.... unless you buy $50 or more, then it’s free.

$9 Orange PeeWees
$10 Orange Standards
$20 Orange Song Dogs

$35 for the whole Orange Kit: PeeWee, Standard, and Song Dog (includes extra reeds).... this would be a killer gift for any predator calling enthusiasts.

$50 for the whole Orange Kit + Both Instructional CDs (includes extra reeds).... an even better gift for a predator hunter... particularly a kid just getting into it. There’s parts of the CD where the dubbing is a bit rough. They were originally recorded for cassette tapes, and we’re in the process of reworking them. The info in them is Gold though.

Orange Calls..... $35 Kit....
[Linked Image]

$50 Orange Call Kit w/CDs.....
[Linked Image]
All PMs returned.... and lots of calls hitting the mail on Monday!

Thanks for all the support fells!!

If any of y’all have kids you’d like to get into predator calling.... shoot me a PM, I’ve got a bunch of calls and stuff stuff set aside for kids.
Still have a bunch of these.... and prime fur is just around the corner.
Pm sent.
Got my calls from Dogshooter. That SongDog howler makes some great howls and is easy to use too.
Great calls man, I cant wait to use this howler in the field.

Bump for a great product and a great company to deal with.
Thanks Zaga..... there’s a reason that the Song a Dog has been my favorite call for 20+ years now.

Still have some available.
Posted By: aalf Re: Crit’R Call - Fall Specials - 10/28/18
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
$35 for the whole Orange Kit: PeeWee, Standard, and Song Dog (includes extra reeds)....

Josh, send me an orange kit.....PM for details.
Josh is a great guy to deal with. Got my stocking stuffers super fast. Thank You Sir!
Thanks again fellas.... I’m looking forward to seeing all the pics of fur y’all put in the dirt with our calls.

I’ve still got a bunch of this stuff left!
Lots more calls hitting the mail today.

You guys are great, Em and I truly appreciate the support.
Sending PM
Been out chasing rutted-up Mule Deer bucks for the past two weeks.... shipping out a bunch of calls today and Monday.

We’ve still got quite a few of the Orange models in stock... not too late to order some sweet stocking stuffers for the Predator (or elk) hunter on your list.

Josh
I'm in for this;

$35 for the whole Orange Kit: PeeWee, Standard, and Song Dog (includes extra reeds).... this would be a killer gift for any predator calling enthusiasts.

PM sent
Thank you
224TH
Excellent calls! Worth every penny
And their cow elk calls are so slutty I expected it to blow me....
The kids assembled a bunch more calls this weekend, so they’re ready to ship out.

Fur is priming up..... it’s time to break out the calls.
Do you have any of the kits available yet... need to snag one for my kid for his bday next month...
I've called in more predators with these hand calls than any other that I've ever used and I've tried a couple over the last 30 years lol. These calls are the best I've used. I use the peewee and the green standard but I've yet to try a howler but I will.
Originally Posted by 224th
I'm in for this;

PM sent

Ditto...
Tag
Originally Posted by Cinch
Do you have any of the kits available yet... need to snag one for my kid for his bday next month...

I’ve got a bunch of the kits left... and I’ll throw in something cool for his birthday.

Like one of these new Clear PeeWees.... they sound awesome, and look good too.

[Linked Image]
They work for me. I need this kit tho.

[Linked Image]
I got mine last week just in time for a trip to South Dakota killing coyotes.
Thank you
224TH
Originally Posted by Ky221
They work for me. I need this kit tho.

[Linked Image]

Ky221.... I’ve seen that pic a few times, it’s one of my favorites. I’ve got fresh reeds and accessory packs for guys who have been using our calls in the field, let me know what Crit’R Calls you currently have and I’ll throw them in with your kit.

A PeeWee with the band placed mid-reed, like the picture above, is about as fool proof as a predator call can get. I should know, I’m a very talented fool.

I keep a peewee in the truck at all times just for importune hunts.

Sending PM! Thanks dogshooter.
All PMs returned....

There’s still plenty of these kits left!

Josh
Thanks man I’ll get with you soon and get an order together...
12 kits shipped out today.... I have a feeling a lot of coyotes are in big trouble.... all over the country.
Originally Posted by Cinch

I’ve got a bunch of the kits left... and I’ll throw in something cool for his birthday.

Like one of these new Clear PeeWees.... they sound awesome, and look good too.

[Linked Image]

Pm sent with order... thanks man
Hi I would like the orange kit for $35.00 plus shipping, I will PM you . Thanks Winston
Can’t wait to see what you call up in AK.
Hopefully just wolves .

Yep, you can't wait to watch everybody else do what the lying COWARD poser can't!
Originally Posted by Trystan

Yep, you can't wait to watch everybody else do what the lying COWARD poser can't!

Post up some pics of your epic couch adventures.....

This isn't about pics....its about me telling you to jump and than watching you do it all morning long 😄 To easy! Since you insist on maintaining permanent contact I will be obliged to return the favor. It's going to be a very long YEAR

This isn't about pics....its about me telling you to jump and than watching you do it all morning long 😄 To easy! Since you insist on maintaining permanent contact I will be obliged to return the favor. It's going to be a very long YEAR

How about you don’t chit up his classifieds post with your nonsense?

I’ll take a $35 kit DS..
Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak

How about you don’t chit up his classifieds post with your nonsense?

I’ll take a $35 kit DS..

Agreed and I'll take one too. PM enroute.
Thanks fellas.... they’ll go out on Monday.

Stocking stuffer bump.....

Are they made in China or the Philipines ? Thanks

Good question.

We own all the molds and reed dies. The calls are injection molded by an American small family business right up the road in Ft. Collins, Colorado... those good folks also cut most of our reeds. They employ approximately 25 Americans.... and make many parts for the firearms industry. Crit’R Call has been doing business with them since the late 70’s... shortly after the patent was granted.

The calls are then assembled, packaged, and shipped by our family, from the basement of our home. One of the primary reasons for purchasing the business was to provide hands on learning experience for our children. Our teenage children work on the business several days a week. They get payed far better than if they worked at any of the jobs their friends have.... and they get to learn about all aspects of a business, ie: P&Ls, Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving, and Piece Rate Production. They’ve seen the entire injection molding process, and understand how it works.... by actually participating in it.

So the short answer is..... They’re 100% American made..... by people, and companies, who have a vested interest in our country, the state of Colorado, and their families.

You wanna be a dick, just because I busted your chops a little.... that’s your deal. But let’s leave the call business out of it. In the few short months my wife and I have owned Crit’R Call, we’ve donated a lot of calls to a lot of kids. We sponsored the WY Youth Predator Hunt.... were every kid there, participating or not, received one of our calls. If you wanna take a tour, to see if I’m full of schitt.... let me know, it can be arranged.

Hell..... I’ll send you one for every one of your grandkids... I’m serious.

Did I jump high enough?

Good question.

We own all the molds and reed dies. The calls are injection molded by an American small family business right up the road in Ft. Collins, Colorado... those good folks also cut most of our reeds. They employ approximately 25 Americans.... and make many parts for the firearms industry. Crit’R Call has been doing business with them since the late 70’s... shortly after the patent was granted.

The calls are then assembled, packaged, and shipped by our family, from the basement of our home. One of the primary reasons for purchasing the business was to provide hands on learning experience for our children. Our teenage children work on the business several days a week. They get payed far better than if they worked at any of the jobs their friends have.... and they get to learn about all aspects of a business, ie: P&Ls, Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving, and Piece Rate Production. They’ve seen the entire injection molding process, and understand how it works.... by actually participating in it.

So the short answer is..... They’re 100% American made..... by people, and companies, who have a vested interest in our country, the state of Colorado, and their families.

You wanna be a dick, just because I busted your chops a little.... that’s your deal. But let’s leave the call business out of it. In the few short months my wife and I have owned Crit’R Call, we’ve donated a lot of calls to a lot of kids. We sponsored the WY Youth Predator Hunt.... were every kid there, participating or not, received one of our calls. If you wanna take a tour, to see if I’m full of schitt.... let me know, it can be arranged.

Hell..... I’ll send you one for every one of your grandkids... I’m serious.

Did I jump high enough?

I would just prefer we both quit being a dick and have a great new upcoming year personally. Congrats on the new business and I wish you the best with that

Trystan
Bump for Monday.
Posted By: mart Re: Crit’R Call - Fall Specials - 12/03/18
Sent a PM.
Posted By: RCL Re: Crit’R Call - Fall Specials - 12/04/18
Josh,

Many thanks for the fast shipment.
This kit will be a Christmas gift for a rancher friends young son, and I know he will really like it and put to good use.

Wishing your family a great holiday season.

R
Thanks Rob.... hope your holiday is great too.

Been asked about the clear PeeWee calls by a couple guys.... they’re $15.
I've had these calls before they were owned by a good dude....

They flat out work very well....
the good dude got it from a good dude...
Just got mine...awesome calls for sure.

Dave
Originally Posted by huntsman22
the good dude got it from a good dude...

Sure did.

Major is a great guy, and a legend in the call industry. 30 years ago, he took 5 minutes out of his day to show a skinny punk kid how to blow a predator call.... and I’ve been hooked on calling coyotes since.
Throw Back Thursday bump....... a 10-pack, circa 2005, all called up with the Song Dog and PeeWee combo.

[Linked Image]
Picked my order up from the PO yesterday... thanks for the extras Josh... everyone needs to stock up on these... great Xmas gifts and a great guy to deal with...
I’ve got about a dozen of these kits left... then it’s on to the Winter Specials (suggestions?)
Just a reminder...... if you gave these calls to kids for Christmas.... be sure to warn them that: if you blow these calls in the house... the only thing they call in is angry girls.... and mad sisters are way meaner than any old coyote.

Merry Christmas fellas!
How do I order a kit? Pm sent.
Do you have something that a 9 and 11 y.o could learn to call on? Also, could I get ur instructional dvds? Send me a total and preferred payment method. Thanks. Boys will love them.....not so sure about my wife. May test her tolerance😃
Tad,

I have an 11 year old, and two 9 year olds (twins)... they can run just about any of our calls pretty effectively. I would suggest you start them out with one of our PeeWee calls, the PW can make all kinds of sounds, and requires the least effort to blow. The Orange PeeWees are $9 ea, and shipping is $4.

I don’t currently have any instructional DVDs, only instructional CDs. We will be releasing a YouTube instructional series very soon.
Super. Can i get the cd’s and two pw’s? Thanks for the quick reply.
One of the CDs pertains to the PeeWee (Basic Sounds), the other CD is oriented more toward “Coyote Talk” using the Song Dog and Magnum. Coyote Talk is kind of next level, so I’d suggest simply going with the Basic CD until the kids grasp those concepts.

The Basic Sounds CD is $10... so for the CD, two calls, and shipping is $32. We take PayPal, or you can just send a check.

Shoot me a PM, and I’ll get you the address.

Josh
Tag

FYI--Gave one of these calls to my son and a neighbor kid for Christmas. Very, very impressed.

They are easy to blow, sound awesome, and are very affordable. If you have ANY interest in predator calling, it's gonna be hard to beat these calls.

Dave
The call gifts went over like expected to my buddies 3 boys. The 7vyear old is hooked and is now ready and expecting to call in his first bobcat ASAP.

Thanks again for the great gift idea DS.Will post up results in the future.
Crit’R Calls...... kids love’em.... Moms hate’em....

Thanks for the support fellas.... nothing makes me smile more than seeing kids running our calls.
PM sent
PMs returned.... we still have a dozen or so of these kits left.
Bump four Frud.... sew he can fynd this thred...
Found an entire box of Orange Song Dogs that I didn’t know we had.... so I fired up the finest Child Labor force money can buy, and they put together a bunch more kits.

It was fun to watch the kids take ownership of the process.... until they kicked me out.

[Linked Image]
Good slaves. Reward them with an extra dollop of porridge....
Slaves my ass.... that cost me two pizzas, and 7 movie tickets.

Thanks for the support fellas.... nothing makes me smile more than seeing kids running our calls.

Wives hate them as well.

Interesting coincidence is that after I got the nice package from you and started practicing in the truck with the CDs my dear wife doesn't want to ride in my rig. She insists we go in her car-no calls allowed. frown
Got my package when I got home this weekend

Thanks Hank
Originally Posted by JLimbo

Wives hate them as well.

Interesting coincidence is that after I got the nice package from you and started practicing in the truck with the CDs my dear wife doesn't want to ride in my rig. She insists we go in her car-no calls allowed. frown

If you’re going to practice in the truck, wear ear plugs... even the PeeWee is much louder than you think.

Whenever I use our big Magnum as a howler I wear ear plugs.... those things are crazy loud... I recon that’s why they work as well as they do.

Thanks again, to everyone, for all your support.

We still have a bunch of both kits available.

Josh
Just dropped a pile of packages off at the Post Office bump...

$50 for the whole Orange Kit + Both Instructional CDs (includes extra reeds).... an even better gift for a predator hunter... particularly a kid just getting into it. There’s parts of the CD where the dubbing is a bit rough. They were originally recorded for cassette tapes, and we’re in the process of reworking them. The info in them is Gold though.

Any of these left? My son, stationed at Fort Carson, has a birthday coming up next month. This would be perfect.
Yeah man... I’ve got a couple left.

If it’s for a Vet, or active military, order the $35 Kit, and I’ll throw in the CDs.

Josh
That's very generous of you and is greatly appreciated.
My pleasure. What good is owning a company that makes cool stuff, if you can’t give some of that stuff away to guys who truly deserve it?
Bump for the last dozen of these kits..... then it’s on to a different special.
I ordered a peewee on your website yesterday, couldn’t find this thread and needed one ASAP since I lost mine. Any chance if it hasn’t shipped yet I can get an orange or better yet a clear? Thanks
Originally Posted by TheKid
I ordered a peewee on your website yesterday, couldn’t find this thread and needed one ASAP since I lost mine. Any chance if it hasn’t shipped yet I can get an orange or better yet a clear? Thanks

Pretty sure it shipped yesterday, we sent a bunch of orders out. Send me a PM with your name/address and I’ll check.

Tell you what though, if it did ship.... I’ll send you another one (clear), and you can give the green one to a kid.

Josh
Sent you a PM Josh. Really appreciate the offer. If there’s ever anything you need from my part of the world you let me know.
bump

[Linked Image]
Pm sent for an orange call kit and an extra clear peewee
Any of these left Dogshooter?

My electric call's batteries died and the back up I brought quite making noise. I need something reliable.
There’s still a few down there... I can hook y’all up.
PM sent with order.
Everything arrived today in great shape!
Can't wait to give them a try

Thank you
Josh has got some of these left too.
Yes I do.... and I’ll throw an Itsy Bitsy call in for $10 if you order either kit.
Do you have the Orange Kit ( PeeWee, Standard, and Song Dog,(with extra reeds) still available?
© 24hourcampfire