Home
Just picked up a Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10X40mm for $237.00 off of eBay. Hard to imagine better glass anywhere for that kind of money.
Use the 10% off code PICKUPTEN -expires in the morning.
bigfishbuddy is the seller, I'd post a link, but the link would add some of my info since I bought one, ie. "Buy another" etc..

Snooze / lose!
broomd-
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought one for the same $237. Helluvadeal.
sbsmith
I've bought a ton of stuff from that seller. LEGIT AF
Sweet. Thanks!
Thanks for the great tip!
Thanks for the tip, just grabbed one.
Thank You sir! Just grabbed one myself. Great deal!
Never bought a darn thing off eBay till now.
Hope it’s legit
Do these have cds? Is there a link?
all the scope you'll ever need and it'll last a lifetime - GUARANTEED!
I also grabbed one. Thank You
I ordered one too, thanks for the heads up and the coupon. Here is the link for those interested:

Leupold Scope
I just checked out his eBay store to see if he is an authorized leupold seller, but didn't see anything. I'm not trying to hi-jack the thread, just wondering given some of the issues with fake leupolds being sold on eBay.
I just got one as well. Thanks for the heads up!
^^^^ Valid concern, but would think buyers would be covered when paying with PayPal. He's been selling for 12 years with 99.6% positive feedback, would not think he would jeopardize that reputation with this one sell.
I have bought from seller before. They are legit.
I've bought from that seller several times and it's been legit. Just bought from him again, thanks for the heads up.
This will be the 5th or 6th leupold I have bought from bigfishbuddy over the years and all have been legit.
I've bought from same seller on ebay and Amazon. It's the real deal.
Thanks, got in on one
Are these CDS?
Thanks broom! Didn’t need it but what the heck.

No cds
I got a VX-5HD 3-15x56 for $707 last night with that code!!
I keep seeing posts about the drop in quality of recent Leupolds like these VX-3is and deals like this let me know why. At $237 a unit remember the ebay seller and Leupold are making money on the deal, probably not a lot but I am sure there is still some profit margin. That means the Leupold cost per unit I would guess is hovering somewhere around $150. No wonder why quality has gone down.

I still have a bunch of older Vari-X IIIs that never need to be touched and older Mk4s with M1, M2 and M3 that all spin great, never had an issue. These were all 100% US made scopes and even in way back then dollars the Vari-X IIIs cost more than $237 new.

Just my opinion, but this is the start of the death nose dive for Leupy.

Be safe all Spence.
Price Point Scope ???
From a mass merchandiser???
Originally Posted by spence1875
I still have a bunch of older Vari-X IIIs that never need to be touched and older Mk4s with M1, M2 and M3 that all spin great, never had an issue. These were all 100% US made scopes and even in way back then dollars the Vari-X IIIs cost more than $237 new.

Just my opinion, but this is the start of the death nose dive for Leupy.

I've wondered if maybe these aren't the start of depletion of inventory on Leupold's part (2nd deep discount in 3 months). And the end of the VX iii series - similar to how the VX 1 and VX2 have been discontinued. I don't think Leupold is going anywhere, but the market isn't what is was 20-30 years ago. Lots of manufacturers selling good enough quality scopes that folks don't care what name is on them, nor how long they've been in business. I'm partial to Leupold because that's what dad always put on everything.
Code did expire before I saw this. If anyone else has a code before they are sold out, please post or PM.

Thanks
Missed it. I go to bed early.
Glad you guys grabbed these up. I didn't have need of one, but for that price and quality, I snagged one as well.
Yes. Seller is GTG
Good thing … I bought one.
broomd

Thanks for the info---got mine this morning about 7 am and the code worked then. (7;00am est)

Sure didn't need another scope but wasn't passing on that kind of price for a Leupold, esp in such that power range.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/Rifle-Scop...p;Brand=Leupold&LH_BIN=1&_sop=15
Probably going to start dumping all they can before the tariffs kick in.
I have bought from this seller also, a VX5HD and it was an awesome price
jumped on one without looking I wish I had seen the MOD1 AR scope That would have been a good buy the code only worked once
Hank
I bought from this seller about 10 weeks ago when ebay had a coupon, but I paid just under $270 for mine. Hopefully it's real, as I have been out of country working since I bought it. If another deal comes up, I may have to jump on it.
Are you sure these are not some China knock offs??
Originally Posted by RockJock
Are you sure these are not some China knock offs??

Fact: I have purchased from big fish before and had zero issues. It looks as if numerous other fire
members have had the same experience as mine. As someone else stated, I can’t imagine big fish
compromising their reputation on eBay.

Opinion: My guess is big fish is not a leupold dealer. If they were they would be a retailer. My thoughts
are big fish is a reseller/resaler. They simply buy overstock from big companies, have no overhead
and pass the savings to the customer.

Just my thoughts.
Hope I’m right since one is on the way.
I'm sorry that I missed this. I saw the 10% off coupon and couldn't think of anything to buy with it. I'd have loved to have gotten one of these. I'm hoping another coupon comes up soon.
Holidays are coming.....there will be more. The one about two months back was only good for certain sellers and had a max $$$ discount. This one was 10% free for all but only for 12 or 24 hours.
I bought a SIG KILO 2200 for under 300 dollars from that same seller.
Picked one up, too late for the 10% coupon, but still got the great standard price and free shipping
I'm pretty sure that there are knockoffs of the Leupold scopes. Not saying that these are, But those who have purchased these scopes might want to check the serial numbers with Leupold to make sure.
I'm pretty sure that there are knockoffs of the Leupold scopes.

What makes you think this? Not jumping through the monitor shaking my finger, so don't take it as that. But, I've seen several comments about how these aren't the real deal Leupold. I bought one from Molly's Place a month ago when they were $319 - a 15% EBAY discount = $272.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-great-buy-on-leupold-vx-3i#Post13128322

A quick search this morning of various internet outlets has this exact scope for $275-$290. So, with the EBAY discount that was given in addition to the original $263 price, yes $237 seems too good to be true. But without the 10% discount (from EBAY) it's in line with what others are selling these for.

Again, not looking to argue, just wondering if people know something or are just going on general assumption. I'll be able to confirm tomorrow if it is indeed the real deal when this one shows up on my porch.
I did order one (not sure I needed it but..) I dont believe for a minute its not legit but

First I used Pay Pal and I assume if it proves to be true I believe I am covered

Second I assume it will be easy to know If you buy knock off Ray Bans no warranty card
I assume the same here If its got a card should be set if not you may have an issue

As said in the prev post yes good deal but not so far out it cant be true

Hank
Mine just got delivered and it is 100% legit as expected.
Did you call in the SN#?
Good lord, how many fellas here have to vouch for the seller before some of you will realize that there is nothing nefarious about this deal?
Do you call in every serial number of every scope you purchase?

I sure as hell won't bother to.
Originally Posted by broomd
Good lord, how many fellas here have to vouch for the seller before some of you will realize that there is nothing nefarious about this deal?
Do you call in every serial number of every scope you purchase?

I sure as hell won't bother to.

I agree 100%. I did not call and will not bother either. I have been buying Leupold’s for the past 25 years and can assure everyone they are authentic.
USPS tracking says mine will be here tomorrow. I will call in SN tomorrow
That is cheap, bought one.
Received mine in the mail today. Best deal I’ve gotten in a long damn time!

Thanks again.

.... now I’m wishing I had bought several. Lol
Glad to read it! I had two 'in the cart' before I removed one...

Got mine today too...priority shipped, sealed in box. Genuine as it gets. Helluva buy.
I missed out on the 10% off special, but I ordered one anyway.....$268 via priority mail is still a good deal.
I got mine also. I did try to call leupold like I said I would and I was #50 at 100 in the afternoon. I will call tomorrow even though I know it isn't necessary . It is the real deal and a heck of a buy. I will follow through in the morning and call again.
Mine was delivered yesterday.
I got mine no wonder the post office is loosing $$$
It was sent in a USPS box thats fine but the packing for the box was 6 USPS flat rate padded envelopes

I am sure those cost the post office something with no return
Hank

Originally Posted by boatboy
It was sent in a USPS box thats fine but the packing for the box was 6 USPS flat rate padded envelopes

Hank

HaHa! Mine was same way.
Mine was packed the same way and yes just got off the phone with Luepold and it is legit.
Mine appeared to have been used as a wheel chock for the mail truck. However, the box that mattered on the inside was unsmashed.
Mine arrived yesterday. Great deal!
Thanks again for the heads-up!
Received mine yesterday as well.
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

Hank

HaHa! Mine was same way.

+4....
Originally Posted by MacAtack
Mine was packed the same way and yes just got off the phone with Luepold and it is legit.

The guy that I talked to at Leupold said that there are China knockoffs of their scopes out there and to beware of low priced ones. I told him the price on this scope and he suggested staying away, that it was probably a Leupold clone.

Just telling you what I was told.
I told him the price on this scope and he suggested staying away, that it was probably a Leupold clone.

For the benefit of y'alls bank accounts and psyche, PLEASE - stay away from these things in the future! I will take one for the team and hoard every one of them up until the rafters sag above the living room. Someday my kids will realize how long ago my mind really went, as they swelter in the 150° August heat up there cleaning all this garbage out.
I received mine a couple days ago, was amazed at how quickly they got it to me. Haven't removed it from the box yet to make sure it's the real thing, but I'm not too worried. I've purchased Leupolds from the same seller in the past with no issues. I asked Leupold once about a scope on eBay, and I was told to never buy Leupold scopes from eBay.
Did anyone else receive one with a CDS dial? I was not expecting that.
Originally Posted by 78CJ
Did anyone else receive one with a CDS dial? I was not expecting that.

Mine didn't, you must have gotten lucky.
Maybe mine was a super special fake!!
Originally Posted by bdan68
I received mine a couple days ago, was amazed at how quickly they got it to me. Haven't removed it from the box yet to make sure it's the real thing, but I'm not too worried. I've purchased Leupolds from the same seller in the past with no issues. I asked Leupold once about a scope on eBay, and I was told to never buy Leupold scopes from eBay.

Never to buy low priced Leupolds on eBay for a reason. That's where you find all the China Clones's.

I asked a question to the seller if he would guarantee that the scope was not a knockoff, I haven't heard back from him as of yet.
Dude, they're not fakes

You must be a dealer
Rockjock,

Real or fake?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c2/b0/c1c2b087bac1861a34ce51e4e1345bed.gif
I got mine, its not a fake.
Originally Posted by bdan68

Never to buy low priced Leupolds on eBay for a reason. That's where you find all the China Clones's.

I asked a question to the seller if he would guarantee that the scope was not a knockoff, I haven't heard back from him as of yet.

I dont blame you for being concerned about the product being legit... I would be too. But I have been buying on forums and on line long enough to know that a seller with feedback like this guy is almost certainly not going to pass off clones and ruin his business. If he had little or no feedback, or did not specialize in sporting goods, I would be concerned. In this instance, I am not concerned enough to risk $250 bucks. I have been buying VX-2 scopes for $79 bucks on clearance, Monarchs at $99, Walmart had the Weatherby rifles at $249 and $349. There are clearance and closeout deals all over the place for crazy prices. People find a way to offer products for a great price at the end of the year. I dont know how it came to be, but I risked my money for one.
I would wager the scope I have on the way that the seller is buying overstock from an "authorized" dealer who is forced to buy more than they can sell in order to be an "authorized" dealer.

You probably won't have to worry about buying cheap scopes much longer from this seller though since every person who calls Leupold and gives them a serial number helps Leupold track down serial number blocks that went to an "authorized" dealer who isn't abiding by their "reseller" or "Minimum Pricing" and they will shut that outlet down eventually.
Deleted

5 total post and at least 4 are on this thread! Continuing to claim they must be Chinese knockoffs even after repeated and I mean REPEATED assurances, they are legit.

YOU MUST BE A DEALER!

You’re annoying please go away!

Thanks for the heads up Broomd
Originally Posted by Boonechaser

5 total post and at least 4 are on this thread! Continuing to claim they must be Chinese knockoffs even after repeated and I mean REPEATED assurances, they are legit.

YOU MUST BE A DEALER!

You’re annoying please go away!

Thanks for the heads up Broomd

X2! Its amazing that just because the seller is running a deal and probably clearing out some inventory that everyone thinks these are fake. I have dealt with this seller more than 10 times in the past few years and everything has always been 100% legit. The guy has sold over 135,000 items on ebay with a 99.6% positive feedback rating so this guy isnt going to screw anyone.
I'll stop beating this dead horse after this post. As I and others mentioned earlier in this thread, the seller was / is only a few dollars cheaper than other web based outlets. It was the ADDITIONAL 10% discount given by EBAY that sweetened the deal and made it seem like it was too good to be true. Had it not been for the ADDITIONAL EBAY discount you would probably never have seen a thread on this nor the 4 pages trying to explain it.

Over the heads of some - and I do not apologize. Keep burying your heads in the sand!!!
The knockoffs are EASILY ID’d by anyone with a functioning brain....

I’ll buy one of these for $250 from anyone that’s ascared.........
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
I missed out on the 10% off special, but I ordered one anyway.....$268 via priority mail is still a good deal.

My 3.5-10x showed up today, no worries or issues. Thank for the heads up, broomd!
To reiterate what's been said now a few times, these scopes are legit. If not, it's somebody in Oregon sneaking them out the back door, not some cheap China knockoff.
I just looked on flea-bay, and checked 'big fish buddy's' store listings. I can't find this deal.

At his store he also offers German scopes, so that says something.
Originally Posted by Illurian00
I can't find this deal.

Sold out today at $263.
USPS put two new envelops in the package.
Same scope (VX3i - 3.5-10x40) same seller with 10% discount (ends 12-8-18 @ 3am PST)

$265 shipped

Leupold

Discounts could get better in the next 12 days, but never know.
Here is the 10% off code PHLDAYTEN to enter at checkout. This 10% off is good on darn near anything that I've found. There is a maximum of $100 savings. It shows there will be more offers in the coming days, but who knows what those will be for.

[Linked Image]
15% off sporting goods today on Ebay if you're into that sorta thing. Works for gun parts, stocks, scopes you name it. New or Used.

The Leupold VX3i can be had for $250 shipped if you've missed the other sales.

VX3i

Enter code PERFECTGAME at check out for 15% off.

[Linked Image]
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't buy a VX3i, but I got something else and got the 15% off. My wife said to thank you for helping me spend her money.
Buy the vx3i from the dealer mollysplacellc here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-170680-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-Reticle-RifleScope/123312540605?hash=item1cb6000bbd:g:5fYAAOSwxsRbdDkE. They are having a flash sale for 15% that shows up when you put it in the cart and then use the coupon above for a total of $231 shipped.
Do these come with cds dials
No to CDS. I got one for $231.
I checked out some of the other items eligible for 15% off from mollysplacellc and just ordered a Vortex Venom red dot. $166.17 shipped after code PERFECTGAME.

Thanks!
I got one, saved $90!

Now I gotta buy another rifle and ammo and ..... well [bleep]. crazy
In for one at $231. Screamin deal!
Came up at $231.99 with discount just now. Two 15% discounts apparently.
Originally Posted by g5m
Came up at $271.99 with discount just now.

Did you enter the other code at checkout? That's what brings it down another $40.
Well, they must have met a quota, as they are $271.00 now like g5m mentioned. I was about to buy one and then saw the price. I bought one from another dealer in September for $266.

I went back in and the code brought it back down again to the $231.
You have to add the 'Perfectgame' discount to the shopping cart once you are checking out. That takes the $271.99 down to the $231 number.
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

Hank

HaHa! Mine was same way.

+4....

I sent this guy a message and dared to question his shipping with USPS supplying his junk packing be clear I didnt put it in feed back or anywhere else I just sent a PM
They never responded but the Fers did blocked me HAHA I tried to order an item from them and they blocked me

Thought that was funny
Hank
Since I got it for the $231.19 and free shipping to AK, I bought one. It will be on my .338 WM the wife bought for my AF retirement gift.
I'm a sucker for a bargain. Got 2 coming because that maxed out the discount!
just got one screamin deal for 231
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by g5m
Came up at $271.99 with discount just now.

Did you enter the other code at checkout? That's what brings it down another $40.

Thanks. I finally put that all together.
I may finally get the spotting scope stand I have been waiting for
Hank
DANG..... Gander Mtn has the VX1 4-12x40 for $189 right now.

tough call between these two now. Looking for a scope for either my 460S&W Encore barrel or a 338/284.
Originally Posted by CJC73
DANG..... Gander Mtn has the VX1 4-12x40 for $189 right now.

tough call between these two now. Looking for a scope for either my 460S&W Encore barrel or a 338/284.

A VX3 for only $40 more than a VX1 is not a tough call.
is the 3i that much better than the vx1? this will be a set and forget scope. both rifles will have good recoil too.
is the 3i that much better than the vx1? this will be a set and forget scope. both rifles will have good recoil too.

Yes, it's worth the extra $40. No doubt about it
Thanks - ordered one. Its only a couple hours from me so I will go knock on the door if it is a fake.
Originally Posted by TxHunter80
Buy the vx3i from the dealer mollysplacellc here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-170680-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-Reticle-RifleScope/123312540605?hash=item1cb6000bbd:g:5fYAAOSwxsRbdDkE. They are having a flash sale for 15% that shows up when you put it in the cart and then use the coupon above for a total of $231 shipped.

Thanks! Just ordered 2.

MollysPlace is a good seller too. Have bought from them before. They won't be fakes.
what is the flash sale code please?
Just add to cart to get the flash sell price. Then apply the additional code when checking out for another 15%.
Originally Posted by boatammo
what is the flash sale code please?

Molly's Place link for 15% off flash sale

Then when you go to check out, at the bottom of page enter code PERFECTGAME for an additional 15% discount.
Thanks all, just ordered as well, what's this world coming to, this level of quality for that price.
Crap I wanted to buy another and code wont work
Picked one up too, for that $231 price, damn...
Just ordered mine 231
just got one for 231.

The VX1 doesn't even compare.
Got the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm LR for only $338. Awesome sale. There are 82 items altogether at 30% off.
Thanks for that info...........

I looked around their ebay store and picked up a VX Freedom 3-9x40 Rimfire MOA for $144 shipped.

Can't be beat for the price.

I have a 2-7x33 Rimfire MOA and they are AWESOME>

Thanks again.

Didn't need a VX3i with craptastic duplex though, but I'm happy with the deal I got.
Showing as $250.74 now with the code
I ORDERED TWO, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, WHAT A BUY!!
Originally Posted by 303savage
I ORDERED TWO, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, WHAT A BUY!!

What price did you get?
I got 2 for $231 each smile
Just grabbed one for $231. Great deal!
Nope just got one for 231 shipped
Got it.

Thanks
Originally Posted by andymick32
Can someone send link again? Haven’t gotten one to come up that cheap

Doesn't come up at that price. Add it to your cart and go to pay for it, then add the code.

Link

When you first start the order it will take off 15% automatically.

In another (coupon/giftcard) field, enter PERFECTGAME to get another 15% off

Should come to about $231
That is a great deal!
Got one for 232 with 15% code perfect game
Already got the tracking number for mine.
Do these come with CDS?
No CDS.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
No CDS.

Thank you
I think Molly raised the price. I can only get it down to 271.00
Originally Posted by 5960
I think Molly raised the price. I can only get it down to 271.00

Advance another screen or two where you can enter coupon codes.

Enter PERFECTGAME

for 15% off again
I can only get it down to 271.00

You have to put it in the cart, then it will drop to $271 then scroll down to lower left side and enter PERFECTGAME in the coupon box. That drops it to $231.
Keep in mind, the Ebay 15% off is good for any scope, parts, stocks, slings (darn near any sporting goods related items). The Molly's Place 15% discount is in addition to the Ebay discount and Molly's Place has other scopes besides the VX3i.
Got one...thanks guys. Stupid cheap
just bought another one,can't turn down the deal
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
I can only get it down to 271.00

You have to put it in the cart, then it will drop to $271 then scroll down to lower left side and enter PERFECTGAME in the coupon box. That drops it to $231.

This... I just got one too... shocked
dang you, broomd.... I just ordered two more...
Thanks, guys! I was thinking of buying a straight 6X, but this was too attractive to pass! I was being challenged, but the price dipped to 231 upon checkout!
Now, I will need another Talley ring set. You all are enablers!
could only buy 1 but had the wife get 1 also
Thanks just bought my third!!!
Thanks just bought my third!!!

[Linked Image]
Scope junkies!
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

Hey, this one's on Barney Fife!
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

Hey, this one's on Barney Fife!

Sorry guys, my Christmas / fun money budget is pooched. I figured we had a good thing going, so just kept it rolling!

Don't forget, the ebay 15% off ends at midnight tonight and works on a lot of sporting items!
Barney Fife. Damn enabler...

BTW, that 15 % off works on other scopes too. Including scopes not normally sold below MAP.
I’m lost what’s the other code to get it down to $231?
PERFECTGAME
If You want more than 1 order them at the same order. I didn't and it wouldn't let me do another 1 so had the little lady get one on her account.
Originally Posted by Muley217
I’m lost what’s the other code to get it down to $231?

Sold out!
Originally Posted by Muley217
Sold out!

I'm headed out to the mailbox to wait for my kickback check from Molly's Place and eBay!!
You earned it!
Thanks , guys for helping me expend some money. Got one.
Looks like around 93 of these VX3i scopes sold today from just this seller. They still have several other Leupolds available. A guy could try out a new VX Freedom for $140.
I should confess..........I got one coming as well.

Hope I like it as much as the Zeiss Conquest I picked up earlier!
Originally Posted by Sig220

Hope I like it as much as the Zeiss Conquest I picked up earlier!

I wouldn't count on it but I was still tempted at the sale price.
There are other sellers. I was just looking at another seller that has it down to $249 after the perfect game code, with free shipping. That is still a pretty great price
This has sure blown the heck out of the used scope market.
Well, I will open it up and see if I can live with it. If not, you will see it back for sale....
Mine says delivery on 12-24-18....only then will I know for sure!
I got mine. Order was about 6 o'clock est.

Delivery expected Dec 21.
I looked at scopes but didn't need one.
Instead, picked up a RCBS Chargemaster lite.

$299.99 - 15% promo = $254.99, then $100 mailed rebate from RCBS

Natchez has it for $199, but that would only qualify for $25 back. $100 rebate starts at $299.99. And, the 15% on the Ebay receipt shows as "gift card". Plus, 6 months no interest through Paypal.
Looks like "PERFECTGAME" coupon has expired, tried it this morning and it didn't work.
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Looks like "PERFECTGAME" coupon has expired, tried it this morning and it didn't work.

Yep over at 11:59 last night.
PICKUPSALE is new code for 15%

Saw a vx3i for $293 making it $249.89 free shipping

What store and model please?

Thanks Roy
VX-3i 3.5-10X40

Ebay, I have no idea if these are legit Leupold, Still 15% off ebay code PICKUPSALE

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Leupold-VX-3i-Riflescope-3-5-10x40mm-Matte-Duplex-170680/312325255844?hash=item48b80932a4:g:qm4AAOSwFe5XzNIc:rk:41:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-Vx-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Riflescope-Matte-Duplex-170680/262991697226?hash=item3d3b86d54a:g:1bkAAOSwl39bZBKX:rk:27:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-VX-3i-Rifle-Scope-3-5-10x40-1-Tube-Duplex-Matte-Black-Riflescope-170680/163406453981?hash=item260bc89cdd:g:xGMAAOSwvBpbUKr0:rk:20:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-Scope-170680/223265402369?hash=item33fba7ae01:g:eewAAOSwgPBb1GvC:rk:13:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-Reticle-Riflescope-170680/123477832187?hash=item1cbfda31fb:g:Mn4AAOSwPrdb5E0y:rk:10:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-NIB-170680/202510390081?hash=item2f268f5341:g:BWUAAOSwXMxb9Yq2:rk:2:pf:0
I just ordered another VX-3i 3.5-10x40 from "bigfishbuddy" with the PICKUPSALE code. It came to $250.74 after the discount code.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/362315867122

I will give $200 for a clean used one.
I might not use the one I just bought. If someone wants it(would be new in wrapped box), PM me.
Where are the deals like this on the straight 6x ?
Originally Posted by RTSJ

What store and model please?

Thanks Roy

VX3i 3.5-10x40 duplex. Model: 170680
Sportsman Supply
Item: 202510390081
Are these legit?
Originally Posted by MapleHill
Are these legit?

The ones form Molly's Place and bigfishbuddy are legit. They are both authorized Leupold dealers. I bought from bigfishbuddy earlier in the year when he had them for $263.
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by MapleHill
Are these legit?

The ones form Molly's Place and bigfishbuddy are legit. They are both authorized Leupold dealers. I bought from bigfishbuddy earlier in the year when he had them for $263.

X2
Mine is sold to a member here
I bought an extra as well. If somebody didn't get one and wants one, shoot me a pm.
15% off again today by ebay.... PDECKTHEHALLS
I just ordered another VX-3i 3.5-10x40 from "bigfishbuddy" with the PICKUPSALE code. It came to $250.74 after the discount code.

15% off again today 12/16 ebay code .... PDECKTHEHALLS
Originally Posted by 308ld

15% off again today 12/16 ebay code .... PDECKTHEHALLS

Tried this code and it didn't work. Anyone else have a code for today? Thanks, Mike
I don't think today's code includes sporting goods. I think the outdoors part is stuff like pressure washers, grills, etc
Originally Posted by TxHunter80
I don't think today's code includes sporting goods. I think the outdoors part is stuff like pressure washers, grills, etc

This^^^
Sealed $231 scope in hand....gotta love this seller...
Originally Posted by Duckbill
Just grabbed one for $231. Great deal!

Scope arrived today! That's fast!

No kidding. Scopes are absolutely flooding the market these days.
Indeed
I see my delivery is the 18th (tomorrow) of course I would not bet on it.

Not a reflection on the vendor, but on the USPS. They have found so many ways to delay delivery that it should be criminal!!

The latest package is 2 days running trying to make 100 miles distance between 2 hubs thats not counting 2 days it spent travelling between hubs in the same city! frown
One of mine showed up today Wow that's fast. And I live in the sticks.
3 day shipping via PM mine showed up today from Molly's Very nice optics
Got mine today from a Friday order from Molly's.
Great deal.

Would hate to be trying to sell used glass right now.
Originally Posted by kfbarter
Got mine today from a Friday order from Molly's.
Great deal.

Would hate to be trying to sell used glass right now.
X’s 2. Can’t believe how fast it got here.
The wife informed me that I got my scope today, and that's to AK. Man that was fast! Now I can't wait the 24 more days until I am home to get it on the rifle and hopefully to the range.
Who us the seller?
Originally Posted by Bri_guy
Who us the seller?

Mollysplaceinc

I also ordered 2- 3-9 Leupold Freedom Rimfire scopes during this sale and received them yesterday. Can’t beat them for $144 a piece shipped!
Is there a code for today?

Or as usual, did I miss out?
Ordered mine friday 12/14. Arrived Monday 12/17. Damn!

Now that I am holding this thing it might replace the 2-12x42 on my barrett. It is very light...
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Now that is a well run business.
I ordered two from Mollysplacellc on Dec 14th. late PM.

tracking number provided 12/15, 12/16 package arrived @ Galena, MD, 12/16 arrived @ Linthicum distribution center, MD, 12/17 departed Linthicum,MD, 12/17 arrived @ Hyattsville, MD, 12/18 depart District Heights, MD.

Still, expected delivery on 12/20/18....at this point I'll be happy if they can make it out of Maryland. tired They aren't even headed in the right direction laugh

Nothing to do with Mollysplacellc, they did their part, fast ship to USPS.....Just that time of year, I'm sure they will make it here..... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Ordered mine late Fri night. They said Fri Dec 21 delivery...... It should be here today if USPS does their job

tracking number provided 12/15, 12/16 package arrived @ Galena, MD, 12/16 arrived @ Linthicum distribution center, MD, 12/17 departed Linthicum,MD, 12/17 arrived @ Hyattsville, MD, 12/18 depart District Heights, MD.

Still, expected delivery on 12/20/18....at this point I'll be happy if they can make it out of Maryland. tired They aren't even headed in the right direction laugh

Nothing to do with Mollysplacellc, they did their part, fast ship to USPS.....Just that time of year, I'm sure they will make it here..... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

308ld

I hope your scope doesn't have to go through Baltimore!! I sent a scope to a guy in Smithsburg, MD. It spent 4 business days in Baltimore. I raised Holy Heeel with USPS and then it was finally delivered a day later. It wasn't even Christmas time. Good luck, USPS has lost my confidence. I just sent a check to a granddaughter. Michigan to Ohio, took 9 full days. SCHEECH
I'm late to this game. Anyone out there know if there are still some deals and how to find them?

Thanks,
Bb
mee tooo
I'd be all over this if there were another reticle available. Been doing the BDC or whatever they call them these days.
Mine arrived today at the wrong post office....but close enough that I drove over and retrieved it!
Well packed, sealed box. Nice glass....once i get off hope to inspect it more closely to see if it works
With my eyes. I favor a parrellex adjustable scope.

Thanks to Molly's for a great deal! Also to board members who put some light on this deal!
USPS delivered mine today. $231.00 from Molly’s
I got mine today. That was fast for this time of the year.
Got my second one today way fast.
Is there a link, I cant find it on ebay
Mine came today too. Crazy fast during this time of year.
Received mine, was happy enough to add Molly to my favorite sellers list! Good job!

Merry Christmas everyone!
mine showed up today as well,another great purchase
To those wondering about how to score a coupon to buy these...no special trick, ebay has had a few discount codes posted on their home page. there has been a number of them posted over the past few months. 10-15% off each time. It’s been helpful when people post them here though- i don’t find myself checking the ebay homepage often.
The quality of these scopes has went to schitt also, not what the older vari-xiii quality level was, so you are getting what you pay for.
Could you share the evidence you’re basing your statement on?

Thanks in advance.....
Originally Posted by svenelvis
Could you share the evidence you’re basing your statement on?

Thanks in advance.....

What he said
Yeah, what he said..............
If anyone has an extra, I'd be interested. I missed the sale. Bwaa haa!!

Update

One showed up this morning at front door. Post marked 12/15, USPS 2day Priority mail, not counting the weekend I guess it's good......The 2nd one is still in Maryland according to tracking info. laugh
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
The quality of these scopes has went to schitt also, not what the older vari-xiii quality level was, so you are getting what you pay for.

Is this coming from the SAME experience you’ve accumulated with the 6.5 Creed?
The finish is not what we’re used to on the older Leupold for one thing. Be careful not to rub it on the box, it may rub a bare place. It’s still a good value I think. I’ve bought 4 of them. I still don’t think it’s the quality of the previous model.
Rick
And the glass......?
I thought the same thing when I pulled mine out of the box. Can't complain too much for the price, but they certainly don't look as high quality as the older VX3's. They just have a cheap look to them, whether it's the finish, or the screening printing of the numbers, etc.
Vx3i Glass is WAAAY better than vari-x III and vxiii. I also think it's better than vx3, but only very slightly. While I prefer the looks of vx3 over 3i, the 3i has an easier to turn power ring. I got mine today and it is a SCREAMING deal at $231. Lots of people complained about the USPS packaging materials, but this one had Styrofoam peanuts, which are about the most annoying packaging material there is. I'll take repurposed USPS packaging any day over peanuts.
Damm good scope--good glass--lifetime warranty--$231 delivered in three days--must be Christmas.
Course I know the glass is good.
Hammer2506 don’t know what he’s yammering about.
I got one of these and don't really need it. If anybody wants to reimburse me and pay for shipping for $245 shipped, it's yours. Just PM me. I did take the plastic off to look at it....but that's it.

ETA: It's gone - headed to Leonard. Thanks.

Anyone else have an extra?
Bump
Mine came in three days too.
Does anyone still need one of these? PM me if You do.
Anyone have one an extra?
Missed the sale on grapes.
But those grapes are sour anyhow
Lol.

Another vote for Molly's.
Earlier in the year they had a vx-freedom untimateslam that came with a free Leupold AR mount.
Sold the mount, and the final scope price came to $135
I ordered 2 and received them this past Thursday. They were around $245/ea, a steal for a VX3. Mounted one on my old 7mm Mag and sighted it in yesterday, no issues, excellent buy. Thanks guys for the heads up on this!
It looks like he sold out. It shows 0 available.
Yep, long gone.

Ebay ran promo codes 2-3 days then nada.
This one is working POPUPSAVINGS

For 15% off today only.
Is this code for all scopes, new & used, or just new ones from certain sellers ?
You'll have to give that a try, I just bought a new scope and saved myself $40.00
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Is this code for all scopes, new & used, or just new ones from certain sellers ?

New or used from any seller. Be sure to put the code in at bottom left of checkout screen.

And again......not just scopes, but darn near anything sold on eBay.
Thanks Barney !
Ends at 7pst tonight so gitter done!
Anyone have an extra they would pass along?
Thanks
15% off at Molly's Place today for the VX 3i. Once thing I noticed is they now charge $10 to ship vs free in the past. I'm people complained about all the USPS bubble mailers used for packing, so they had to do something different and charge for it. So, $282 for the scope today if anyone is interested. Molly's Place has other scopes and stuff included in the 15% off.

VX 3i Molly's Place 1/3/19 $282
15% off at Molly's Place today for the VX 3i. Once thing I noticed is they now charge $10 to ship vs free in the past. I'm people complained about all the USPS bubble mailers used for packing, so they had to do something different and charge for it. So, $282 for the scope today if anyone is interested. Molly's Place has other scopes and stuff included in the 15% off.

Molly's Place isn't the seller that used USPS material, it was bigfishbuddy.
Originally Posted by bersh

The one I received from Mollys was packed in a box with Styrofoam peanuts.
Originally Posted by bersh

Correct....
just saw a place selling the VX3i 3.5-10x40 w/ B&C reticle for $370 shipped. ($350 + $20shipping)
I wish some 1.5-5s would show up from these sellers.
I bought three of these scopes... as others have said, a screaming deal... I'm very impressed in their quality and the clarity. I put one on a beater rifle and it shoots lights out.... just need to buy some more guns for the others I have laying around... smile
Originally Posted by pabucktail
I wish some 1.5-5s would show up from these sellers.

I've got a VX3 1.5-5 listed in the classifieds.
With todays sale this scope is $284 on Mollys.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
With todays sale this scope is $284 on Mollys.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-170680-VX-3i-3-5-10x40mm-Duplex-Reticle-RifleScope/123312540605
© 24hourcampfire