Home
As-new. Mint. Whatever you want to call it, this scope is in pristine condition. I mounted it on my 7mm Bullberry for a short while to evaluate it, and it impressed me with its low-light performance. In perceived image brightness and useful target picture in the lowest of light, it runs right alongside the Schmidt & Bender Polar 2,5-10x50. And my favorite part is that this illumination system -- built around a 4-a reticle -- adjusts more dimly than any other I have tried. I fully intended to keep this one. But, like most hunting scopes sans adjustment, its parallax was factory-set at 100 yards. I prefer 150 or 200 and was going to send it in to Steiner to have this done, but I was told they no longer offer that service on their scopes.

So, I'd like to trade for a similar-valued scope from one of the other primary optics makers. I prefer illumination, but it must entail only a center dot or the center "+" of the crosshairs. I have no use for those that fully illuminate, I'd also possibly consider a FFP w/ heavy reticle in a non-illuminated optic. Cash could go either way if scopes to be traded are far apart in value. Please PM what you may want to trade. Thanks!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Bump for a great seller.
Thanks!
ttt