Home
Parting with this Accuflight Arms built .358 Win. handgun to fund another project. The handgun is built on a new Sako AII action. Repeater with blind magazine. 15 "Walther-Lothar SS threaded Barrel with muzzle brake and bead blasted. Worked adjustable Sako trigger. Stock is custom made synthetic ( not a Remington). Pillar bedded w/SST pillars. The pistol is amazingly accurate grouping 3/4 "or better if I do my part. There is only one other built like it in .358 Win. Scope is a Burris 3-12x32 A/O with ballistic plex.

Near $3800.00 invested in total . $1995.00 shipped to your ffl in the lower 48

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Very nice
Thanks. Its one heck of a long range pistol for anything you be after.
Too cool!!
Thanks
Built on Sako A II action.
This thing is a tack driver for real. Can be loaded up to full power .358 win loads for taking any thing that walks the earth or loaded down using 357 mag bullets for deer or plinking. It outshoots my beloved Remington Xpo 100’s when it comes to accuracy.
I prefer to sell as a package but would be willing to sell separate
Free bump for a cool pistol.
Thanks
Up
Up
Few more pics .The one of the trigger guard shows the access holes for action screws and trigger adjustment.

[Linked Image]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yi4EpRh.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2tfqeTw.jpg?1[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/TuOEbud.jpg?1[/img]

[Linked Image]
Damn! That is cool. I have a 338 Fed in a savage striker and this pistol goes to the next level for sure! Good luck with sale....
I had a Striker in 260 Rem a while back great guns also.
open to considering to reasonable offers
Up
Up
Black Friday sale on this I will knock $ 250.00 off this !!!!
Up
Up
Up
btt
I am open to offers and trades . Also will sell scope separate.
Have you tried to sell it on specialty pistols forums?
No I have not . Thanks for the advice.
Up
looks like a Mcmillan stock, accuflite is the real deal... thats really cool
Yes McMillan does make there stock. The pistol is the pinnacle of bolt action pistols in my opinion. There is a lot of latitude in how you load for this pistol if you hand load,from very mild to a real thumper.
Very nice!
And tempting!
Up
up
Up
open to offers or trades
$1095.00 for pistol with base and rings
This one is super accurate gun and is more accurate than my xp100’s. I down load to 35 Rem. Levels and with the brake its a pussy cat. There is only one other in this caliber built by Accuflight that I know of. This is good for deer to you name it will get it done.
Back up
Up
Yar, I have some questions about your Sako. Drop me a PM, or erase some of your PM's so I can reach out to you. The Fire says you've reached your PM limit. Thanks.

Keith
Keith

Sorry about that. Open now.
I'll take this sako pistol with base and rings for 1095.00 thank you-Al
Al

I pm’ed you . Let me know if your still interested.
YAR- I still want the sako pistol and rings for 1095.00. Text me mailing address and I will mail usps mo and ffl tomorrow 7/18/19 . thank you-Al [ 229 221 5018 ] .
Spf
© 24hourcampfire