Home
Posted By: FAIR_CHASE I got scammed! - 11/14/18
NOT!!
It does amaze me though that many do get scammed. Seems to be a few more than normal trying to run their gig here. Have a little fun with the fucqers.

PMs with one from a couple months ago ..........

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Lotta scum floating around lately. Good on ya for toying with the azzhat.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Too funny.
Posted By: wagner Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Yep. Lot of fun. Lol
Posted By: Nebraska Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Well-played sir!!
Posted By: 16bore Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
So if you had emailed him, what would have happened? I.E. If he gets your email, things go bad? Zero posts get schit in my book. A guy that calls me a dick and has 35,000 posts might get a sale. Ha!
Posted By: Nearly_Out_Of_Time Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
I too initially heard from this character about the same time of the year 2018 when i posted I was interested in buying a particular custom rifle.
I sent a pm posing three specific questions that only a ligit owner of that type rifle would know, not because I suspected a scam but because I wanted to know the answers about the firearm. He never replied! Case closed.
Posted By: StudDuck Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Beware any user with an email of [email protected]

He responded to a WTB ad I have on the Classifieds. Poor English, cant' spell, unwilling to send photos of item for sell, wanting to do business via email, etc., etc., etc.

As posted above, there seems to be a lot of this happening of late.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
I had my first Nigerian scam on Craigslist the other day. It was so phugging obvious , I replied with a Good For You reply and then blocked his email(temporary I know)
Posted By: StudDuck Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I had my first Nigerian scam on Craigslist the other day. It was so phugging obvious , I replied with a Good For You reply and then blocked his email(temporary I know)

Had a few attempted scams there as well.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
That is how it is done Fairchase!
Posted By: 257heaven Re: I got scammed! - 11/14/18
He's on ignore now!
Posted By: FAIR_CHASE Re: I got scammed! - 11/15/18
Maybe simpler to kindly tell the scamming POSs to have a real nice picture ready to go with the missing person report.
Posted By: chase Re: I got scammed! - 11/15/18
The guy was probably a former inmate they like to call everyone boss
Posted By: d500lnn Re: I got scammed! - 11/15/18
Originally Posted by chase
The guy was probably a former inmate they like to call everyone boss

The Indians and Muslims that run gas stations here like to call you boss as well. Who knows. At least you didn’t find out...
© 24hourcampfire